||دو ||

{ چوڑیاں اور پھول }   

                     "Bangles & Flowers."

کس نے کہا کے دعا قبول نہیں ہوتی؟

ﷲ آپ کی ہر دعا سنتے بھی ہیں

اور قبول بھی کرتے ہیں

پر ہاں ہر دعا قبول ہونے میں وقت لگتا ہے

ہم سے اتنے محبت کرتے ہیں

کچھ دعائیں اپنے پاس سنبھال کر رکہتے ہیں

کیونکہ وہ دعائیں ﷲ کو اتنی پسند ہوتی ہے

کہ وہ اپنے بندے کو بار بار سنتا ہے!

"Who said that, prayer is not accepted?

Allaah hears and accepts your every prayer.

But yes, every prayer takes time to be answered.

Allaah loves us so much that he keeps some prayers to himself.

Because those prayers are so pleasing to Allaah, that he hears his servant again and again. "

                       - [via-Dyingrose.]

==============================
*NOT EDITED*

Nooriya watched the moon closely, the way it illuminated the dark sky,it took her breath away, the beauty of the moon and the twinkling stars, the cool breeze which managed to calm the storms brewing inside her soul.

It only made her wonder, if Allaah created the creation so incredibly imagine, how beautiful is the king of all the world's,The sweet and marvelous fruit of Jannah,the castles and palaces, created from gold and silver bricks,rivers of honey and milk.

She prayed from the bottom of her heart, that Al-Wahaab granted her Jannah, a place where there will be no sorrow, pain or loneliness.

However, in order to enter Jannah, we had to work hard towards earning it and securing a place for us in it.

Nooriya wasn't really a practicing Muslimah, she felt spirituality high and other times she felt so low and sometimes she wondered if she was ever worthy of enetering Jannah?

There was a certain point in her life when she underestimated the power of Du'aa, a time when she felt as if Allaah wasn't answering her prayers, her Nani explained to her, that sometimes our creator, has something more better in store for every one of us.