||تین||

{ عيد کی صبح }

"Eid Morning."

"ہماری زندگیاں اپنے خاتمے کا آغاز اُسی دن کر دیتی ہیں جب ہم اُن چیزوں پر خاموش ہوجاتے ہیں جو ہمارے لیے اہمیت رکھتی ہیں

"ہماری زندگیاں اپنے خاتمے کا آغاز اُسی دن کر دیتی ہیں جب ہم اُن چیزوں پر خاموش ہوجاتے ہیں جو ہمارے لیے اہمیت رکھتی ہیں."

"Our lives begin to end on the day we become silent about the things that matter to us."

[-Broken_._diaries]

==============================

*NOT EDITED*

Arham Burayd (Nooriya's uncle)wiped his palms over his face after completing the supplication. He stood up and walked out of the musjid, sitting down on the wooden bench, he put on his leather sandals and began to tighten the straps.

"Arham?!" Someone called out infront,making him look up in curiosity.

"Asif Bhai! Asalamualaykum,I cannot believe it's you standing infront of me right now." Arham hurriedly got up from the bench and brought him in for a hug.

"Walaykumusalaam,Do you think it's my ghost standing here then?"Asif responded ,slapping him on his back playfully.

Arham shook his head with a smile on his face,Asif was his old childhood friend and when his wife was expecting a second child,they moved away to America,which was about twenty two years ago and as the years went by,the two families slowly stated losing contact with each other.

"How is your health nowadays?" Asif questioned,walking besides his friend.

"Alhamdulillah I'm all good, life went by so quickly, look at me all old and gray." Arham joked.

"I must say, you still look like a jawaan larkha(Young boy)."

"Don't butter me up now dear friend." Arham replied, causing his friend to laugh at the words he said.

"Aajo(come),let me drop you home, I know you came here walking." Asif insisted

They both walked to the car in comfortable silence and after settling in, Arham realized that he had forgotten about something.

"We were all saddened deeply about bhabi's death." Arham hesitated in saying the words, hoping not to upset Asif.

"Don't worry Arham, I don't mind if you talk about her." Asif passed him a small smile and reversed out of the parking lot.

"You know, we spent most of our lives together and at first, I couldn't imagine my life without her, but then I realized, Life is only a test for us, and one day, I'll be able to live with her in Jannah forever."Asif shared his thoughts.