8. fallen.

i had woken up to someone jumping on top of me.

y/n: "ponyboy curtis what are you doing?" i asked him, letting out a few giggles.

pony: "hi," he said with his face a few inches away from mine, smiling like a maniac, "c'mon, we are going to the park. we accidentally slept in all day."

y/n: "and what are we going to do there?" i asked curiously.

pony: "well, miss y/l/n, we are going to have a great day together. just me and you. now what are waiting for, c'mon!" he said eagerly shaking me up. "oh, and soda made pancakes even though it's the afternoon, and yes, he made them with darry so don't worry. he also somehow found out your favorite color was
y/f/c? so uh, they're y/f/c..."

y/n: i shot up once i heard this because they all knew i loved pancakes. (i could eat a dozen and not get sick)
"well what are we waiting on! let's go!" i said wide eyed while pony just laughed at me, shaking his head.

we walked into the kitchen to see darry and soda standing there serving the pancakes.

soda: "by the sound of you sprinting downstairs, i'm guessing pony spoiled it to you that we made y/f/c pancakes?" he said raising and eyebrow.

pony: "ok, ok, i did. but it was the only way of getting her up!" we all laughed a bit when the whole gang walked in.

two-bit: "GOOOOOOOD MORNING BITCHES, HOW ARE WE THIS FINE MORN-" he paused when he saw me. "oh, sorry y/n, forgot you were all beaten up. didn't mean to shout."

y/n: "it's fine two, after sprinting down the stairs for pancakes, i think i'm better now." i said as two gave me a big smile and walked over to give me a big bear hug.

after he did this everyone in the gang came to give me a hug as a little 'sorry for last night' thing. at the end pony walked up to me, i held up my arms to hug him, but he pushed them down, grabbed me, and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

soda: "AWEE LOOK AT EM'"

dal: "YEA YOU GO PONE!"

steve: "WOO THATS MY MAN!!"

johnny: "awe pones got a girllll"

darry: "ok that's cute and all but we're trying to eat here." he said as pony and i pulled away from each other.

soda: "don't ruin the young love because you don't have one dare!" soda sarcastically pouted at him. darry just rolled his eyes.

pony: "ok, get dressed y/n and then we'll go, okay?"

y/n: "sounds good to me!" i said walked up stairs to get ready for the day.

while i was walking up stairs, i heard soda say "you really do like her don't you, huh pone?" he asked pony. "no. i love her."
i smiled like a dummy and continued walking upstairs.
i got ready wearing a pair of jeans, a white cropped top, a black leather jacket, my white converse, and some gold hoop earrings (as shown in the picture below)