↳ chapter three

BEAU KAREV𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3"FAILING GRADE"

BEAU KAREV
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3
"FAILING GRADE"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

    A loud groan slipped my lips the minute I saw flashing red and blue lights behind me. I had literally just got on the highway, going the speed limit, doing nothing wrong or not breaking the law. So why was I being pulled over?

   Nervousness grew inside of me. My cheeks turned a bright red color. I pulled to the side of the road. My parents were going to kill me if I came home with a ticket! I wouldn't be able to leave the house until I turn 18!

   My breath bitches when I saw the police officer getting out of his car. But there wasn't one.., there were two!

   "Oh, jeez!" I cried. I slumped down in my seat. I was scared. It may have been because I watched too much TV and I've heard stories from Presley and her entire family. There was a sudden knock on my window. I gulped. I slowly looked over to see the two officers standing there, one with blonde hair, the other brunette. I glanced at the name tags. I sighed. "Are you joking? What the hell!"

   I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door, hitting Dean and Fulton with it roughly. The two stumbled back but quickly caught their balance. I slammed my door shut behind my and crossed my arms over my chest, staring at the two idiots with no amusement at all.

   Dean glared at me, rubbing his hip where I had hit them.

   "Ma'am, that's considered assault!" Dean whined loudly. I rolled my eyes.

   "Not if you deserved it," I cheekily smile at him. The boy chuckled. I looked over at Fulton who had a tough guy look on his face. It caused me to laugh even more. There was nothing tough about him, especially when you've known him forever.

   "Do you know why we pulled you over today, ma'am?" He seriously asked me. I rose my eyebrows and thought for a moment. When I thought of something, I smile again.

   "Because you two are failing again and needed to arrest someone or pull someone over so you could pass, and I was the easiest target?"

   Silence. The boys looked at each other. Dean quickly looked at me with red cheeks and attempted to defend himself.

   "No, no, no! We already arrested someone today!" He yelled. I rose my eyebrows. I shifted my weight back onto my jeep, knowing what the boys were up to.

   "Was it Averman again? For riding his bike the wrong way on the sidewalk? Or Goldberg for not giving you guys a free meal? Or, hm, let's see," I trailed off. I let my hands fall to my sides while I started to laugh. "Adam for not wearing the tuxedo you two picked out for him? Julie for telling you to suck it up when you guys came in with a paper cut and ordered her to give you guys pro Bono surgery to stitch it up? Or lastly, was it Ken, for embarrassing the two of you by saying your math question, which was... two times three, was wrong in front of the entire class?"