!~DEMONIC CHILD~!

NEW OC THAT I LOVE TO DEATH AND WILL DRAW A TON SO BE PREPARED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: | Human: Tsutaero (Tsu-terh-do) | Demon: Zheilka (Zeel-kah)

Gender: Agender (Wy-Wyv-Wyrs-Wyvrnself)

Age: | Human: 16 yrs | Demon: ???

--

Basic Personality:
| Human: Independent, stubborn, jokester, never does stuff by the book, eccentric, curious, sometimes a little too stupid for wyrs own good, compassionate, accepting, detail-oriented, sappy-teaser

| Demon: Threatening, laughs too often, very dark sense of humour, easily-angered, badass, risk-taker, big attitude, soft spot somewhere deep inside wyv, teasing, fight-starter, highly intelligent.

--

Tsutaero (usually goes by the nickname "Tsuta") grew up in a world where humans were far from the top of the food-chain.
The apex predators?
Demonic beings of all shapes and sizes, each designed with the purpose to survive and thrive... With humans being their main course.
Too fast for the human eye, too strong to lose in a fight, too intelligent to be tricked...

Tsuta's community, in an attempt to claim safety from these beasts, formed the Gargoyles, a scouting team of younglings trained for the sole purpose to exterminate any demons within a 10-mile radius of their home. Equipped with expensive, sensitive harnesses inbedded with magick that enable the Gargoyles perfect mobility and speed to tackle on a demon, and weapons made from the sharpest silver to pierce a demon's flesh, they spend 24-7 outside of home in the whereabouts of the area they have marked as human territory, and has become one unit, one body, and one mind...

Tsuta was one of those chosen few: and although wy has trained since wy was a mere 5 years old, wy was more intruiged with the actual demons and their behaviors rather than exterminating them and never answering wyrs manys of questions.

During a scouting trip, wyrs questions were answered... But not in the way wy was expecting.

Wy came across an asleep Greater-Demon, one of the most powerful beasts in their region, and with curiosity spiking wyrs interest, wy approached on silent feet and weapons drawn.

However, the GD wasn't asleep, but merely closing their eyes so they can focus all of their senses into their ears, since GD's have the third most sensitive hearing, and they were starving, awaiting for any prey to approach...

The GD attacked and nearly killed Tsuta, but the GD noticed the markings along Tsuta' arms. Tsuta has had those patterns since wy was born, and no one could explain it; their leaders forbid Tsuta from coming near, so they assumed it was a curse.

But... Every couple thousand years... A human is born at the exact same year, month, day, and time of the Demon Hour, where Demon influence is at it's peak. Where Demons are at their strongest.
The child has a spiritual sense of demon life, usually beginning to form in the sense of patterns on the skin and nightmares at the age of 2, then heightened senses at age 6, and eventually the ability to link their soul with a demon at age 13...

This was that lucky time, where the only way to survive was to combine souls, and the child was at the age of 13, Tsuta's new ability unlocked, and the GD was dragged into Tsuta's inner consciousness like a tic lodging into a dog's head.

Now, at the age of 16, Tsuta and Zheilka have become partners in crime after working to better team up, since they'renow stuck with one another forever (Tsuta has gained the ability of living as long as a demon... Which is forever till killed), switching back and forth between forms just to annoy one another (Zhielka's form is incredibly painful to become, so whenever Tsuta gets on wyrs nerves, Zhielka makes sure wy regrets it), and even has stupid nicknames and code names for the sake of inside jokes. (Tsuta always calls Zhielka "Bloodman" and Zhielka calls Tsuta "Broken Gargoyle")

--

THE REF IS TEMPORARY; CHANGES WILL BE MADE LATER ON- :")