Chapter 3- am i jelous?

Wilbur raised an eyebrow at him "what do you mean?" He said clearly confused. "ITS PANSY PARKINSON, THAT RETARTED BASTARD IS GETTING CLOSE TO HER." he growled. Wilbur stared in awe for about a minute and awkwardly cleared his mouth "I-I didn't know" he said sarcastically. "Your of no help wilbur, fuck off." He said angrily stomping away.

🖤✨welcome to chapter 3 of the hogwarts four✨🖤

Meanwhile with pansy and Draco...
Pansy walked into the empty defence against the dark arts classroom wearing her slytherin robes and saw sitting down on a chair only with his white shirt and trousers on. "Pleasure seeing you here, Parkinson." His soft voice echoed in the room. She came and sat beside him "heh, ain't it always?" She said locking her shining silver eyes into his. A quill, pot of ink and draco's defence against the dark arts book was all open "pft, this chair is quiet uncomfortable" she said rolling her eyes. "Well there's always my lap you know?" Draco said putting his pale hand on the table, "nice idea malfoy" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Draco snapped his fingers and two fat lads called Crabbe and Goyle fell down from the vents, before pansy could even speak they grabbed pansy and put her on draco's lap amd sprinted out the door. "Aint this comfy?" He said locking eyes with pansy as he turned her head and met his eyes "well mister flirt, can we finish what we're here for?" She said turning her head back while opening the book to page three hundred and ninety four. Draco gently stroked her hair as he opened the book, he couldn't control himself.

He gently removed her shirt which was tucked into her skirt and gently stuck his hand into her shirt. He gently stroke her skin with his cold hand all the way unto his shoulder, he felt her bra tightly onto her chest. Pansy felt goosebumps all over her body "D-Draco.." she said resting her head onto his shoulder. He removed his hand from her shirt and put on of his around her neck and the other around her waist. He bent his head towards her neck and started sucking it, eventually ending pansy's neck with a hickey, pansy said nothing but let out a small moan. Suddenly James was walking in the hallway wearing

He heard a moaning voice in the defence against the dark arts classroom so he walked towards there and saw Draco and Pansy, he felt immediate hate for Draco, not that he didn't hate him before but, it was fiercer than ever

He heard a moaning voice in the defence against the dark arts classroom so he walked towards there and saw Draco and Pansy, he felt immediate hate for Draco, not that he didn't hate him before but, it was fiercer than ever. He wanted rip draco's limbs out, he wanted to murder him, see the light leave his eyes, listen to his screams practically begging him for death. He didn't say a word, kicked the wall with the anger he had been bottling up for so long.

Draco quickly quit sucking pansy's neck and looked at the door. "Oh fuck." James muttered as he sprinted back to the common room. "What do you think that was?" Pansy said finally getting up from Draco's shoulder and staring at the door, "I'm not sure, we should get our work done." Draco said shifting his eyes from the door onto the book. "Right.." Pansy muttered under her breath as she scratched the large purple-red hickey that Draco gave her. The rest of the night was spent studying.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was around six am, Draco and Pansy still in the same room, sunlight gently filled up the empty classroom. A light morning breeze flew around the room, gently ruffling Pansy's brown straight hair and Draco's sleek messy platinum blonde hair and also Pansy's grey skirt.

"Well we're finally done" Draco said leaning back on the chair "damn, that was a fucking bloody long study session aint it Parkinson?-" Pansy rested her head on Draco's shoulder as she said "yeah I fucking know right?" as she sighed. They both lay on each other's shoulders as they watched the sun rise up. Both of them too embarrassed to bring up the hickey incident.

It was about 8 am, both of them were talking about their lives. "Its around eight am Pans, we should head to the great hall for a spot of breakfast hm?" Draco said standing up and grabbing his dark grey robe cape and putting it on. "Yeah we should" Pansy said tucking her shirt back into her skirt and she grabbed Draco's hand and they both sprinted towards the great hall where they sat down beside each other. "Morning.." Blaise said sitting down opposite to Pansy and Theo, Crabbe and Goyle joined. "So..." Theo said grabbing a peice of toast and spreading a good amount of marmalade on it.

"Hm?" Draco said holding his golden goblet which was full of orange juice. "What happened yesterday?" Blaise said raising his eyebrow and putting on a you-kissed-her-didn't-you smirk while fidgeting his fork around his plate full of scrambled eggs and bacon. "Pft, nothing happened" Pansy said just casually sipping on her water. She doesn't eat cause she anorexic. "Mm yeah sure" Theo said sarcastically before taking a big bite of his toast full of some sweet marmalade. "Oh honestly, y'all perverts gotta fucking stop thinking shit." Pansy said rolling her eyes and in a cold tone.

Meanwhile with James...

He was sitting awfully far from Pansy with his little gang of friends and Wilbur which included Aaron and Jean as they weren't friends with Pansy anymore. "....anyway, Profesor Lupin is the best defence against the dark arts teacher we've had until now." Jean said while picking up her vanilla muffin with jam on top of it and eating it. James however wasent paying attention he  however had his hand on the table and was deep in thought. "Something wrong?" Charlotte said, a 4th year girl from Australia who had dark brown eyes and black curly hair and with a wide nose. "N-nothing." James said failing to meet her eyes, "he's been all over that Parkinson girl, ever since that Draco fell for her." Wilbur said smirking a bit. "Oh don't be the one to talk, Wilbur." Aaron said rolling his eyes, "we've seen how that Ophelia girl and you look at each other." He said smirking. "But for real tho James, what's up with you and Pansy?" Aaron said getting his sense back. "Ain't it obvious? He has a little crush on Parkinson." Charlotte said like it was the obvious thing in the entire world. "I.do.not." James said before standing up and strutting to the slytherin common room.

🖤✨with james in common room..✨🖤

James entered and sat down on the slytherin couch with his eyes filled up with tears with the thought of  Pansy and Draco together. Suddenly the common room door flung open and a familiar voice said "....soot?"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Welp congratulations! You made it to the end of the chapter, a chapter will be out every week cuz you know I'm lazy and I've got a bloody amount of school work to finish- So yes, follow me and please vote for it, I also have a finished chapter called 2 Faced Love. It's about love and drama you can read if you want- Anyway this entire thing wasent written by me, this is based off a roleplay. And my closest friends right now-

I shall give credits 😏🖤✨

James-
thediamondeyez

Rose
watxrmxIoon
Wilbur-
Nathanlz8

Ty for reading and have an awesome day!-
Lowkey cringe but whatever
-melaine