2{Sunset Curve?}

They are all still staring at her. Dead in the eyes as if they were the ones who saw a ghost.

She still stares at them. Dead in the eyes as if she saw a ghost... which she did.

They stayed like this for quite a bit. Occasionally Riley could see the three boys whispering short remarks to each other, which she assumed were about her. At the time, Riley was too in shock to move. So she stayed crouched behind the leather couch her mother loved and examined each one of the boys wondering how they hell they got here.

One of the boys caught the oldest Molina's attention more than the others. He was the only one who hadn't looked away from the girl, and he hadn't said a word to his friends either. Their gazes transfixed on one anothers. It had almost been as if the other two boys weren't there and it was just Riley and this boy in a leather jacket looking at each other. They had no idea who each other were but they felt as if they had met before.

Finally having enough confidence to break the awkward silence, Riley slowly arises from her position, "Who are you?" She slowly speaks

"Who are we? Who are you and what are you doing in our studio?" The boy in the middle asked

"Your studio?" Riley was cut off by Julie entering again holding a cross from her bedroom out in front of her. As she turned back to face the boys again, they were gone. Her eyes went wide wondering where they could have gone as she made her way to Julie to hide behind her.

"Are you still here? Whatever you are... I know we saw something, we are not crazy." Julie says walking around carefully the cross in front and Riley behind her.

"Well we're all a little crazy!" A voice says from behind them

Julie and Riley return to screaming again as Julie puts the cross back up.

"Oh God please stop screaming!" The blonde boy begs

"Who are you and what are you doing in our moms studio?" Julie screams at them

"You're moms studio? This is our studio!" One of them says as he walks closer to the sisters. Julie spins around with the cross while Riley walks to the side.

She can't help but notice how the same boy who she couldn't look away from earlier follows her with his eyes. Riley attempts to meet his gaze but he looks away almost immediately like they were in middle school again.

Following the confusion from the boy in the leather jacket, Riley looks over to see one of the boys sprawled out on the couch as he questionably looks at the guitar hanging on the wall to his left. He looks back to the girls, "Can you gimme just one second? Ju-just give us one second. Thank you." He says turning the other boys around, trying to be secretive.

"What is happening!" Riley whispers into Julie's ear as the guys are talking

"I don't know Riley! These people just fell out of the sky!" Julie responds, focusing her gaze back to the boys who are still whispering.

The blonde one starts to step towards them and bends down towards the girls faces, "Why are you in our studio!" He yells

Julie and Riley both jump at the sudden yell as Julie steps forward and pushes the cross at his chest, but it passes right through it.

"Oh my God!" Riley says

"How- how did you do that?" Julie asks in shock

"Well clearly you're not understanding, clearly they don't get it." He turns around, "Ok look, we're ghosts. Alright we're just three ghosts and we're really happy to be home so thank you for the flowers, they really brighten up the room!" He continues while the sisters still look at him and the others with wide eyes.

"We're actually in a band called Sunset Curve," The one with messy hair says

"Tell your friends!" The boy wearing the leather jacket smiles and winks at the girls who return him a confused look.

"Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us, it was gonna change our lives," He explains

"I- um- I'm pretty sure it did!" The blonde adds

"Alright, this is freaking me out!" Riley exclaims as she pulls out her phone resulting in Julie looking over her sisters shoulder as well.

"What is that? What are you doing?" One asks

"It's my phone! No. Nope. Stop talking to them, there's no such thing as cute ghosts!" Riley tells herself with a chuckle

"Oh so you think we're cute?" A boy asks while smirking, Riley just looks up and gives them a nice glare.

After another second of silence the blonde asks, "Who ya calling?"

"I'm googling Sunset Swerve" Riley replies

"Sunset Curve!" All three boys yell

Riley rolls her eyes at them and looks back at her phone with Julie, "Woah, there is a Sunset Curve. You did die... but not last night..." She pauses, "25 years ago."

They all look shocked, "What? No no no, that- that's impossible! After we floated out of the ambulance all we did was go to that weird dark room where Alex cried," One explained

"Welllll," The so called Alex says in a high pitched voice, "I don't think, I- I think we were all pretty upset ok?"

"But that was just for like an hour!" The other stated, "we just showed up here!"

"Look," Riley shows them her phone

"She's just telling you what her phone says," Julie says defending her sister

"Yeah see? You died in 1995 when you were 17, it's now 2020." Further explains Riley

"So this is the future?" Alex asks confused, "Wait. So it has been 25 years? I have been crying... for 25 years?! How is that possible?"

"Well you're a very emotional person!"

"I am not!" Alex yells back

"Thought you were afraid to come out here, Julie!" A voice speaks from around the corner, "Talking to your guys' ghost friend? Is he hideous?" Carlos makes fun of his sisters

"Ha, he can see you," Alex tells his friend

"No, he can't" Julie says

Carlos looks around, "What?"

"Uh- what do you want?" Riley asks to distract him from what just happened

"Um normal sisters for starters!" He replies while rolling his eyes, "Stop being weird and come eat,"

"He couldn't see you..." Julie realizes after Carlos exits

"Yeah, I means that's usually how ghosts work," Alex says sarcastically

Julie and Riley both sigh and start walking out the doors to leave the guys in hope they won't be there when the sisters return.

"Look, we're very sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore," Julie explains to them

"You have to leave," Riley finishes her thought as they turn around to leave again

"But wait! We didn't get you guys' names!" One stops us

Julie turns around first, "It's Julie"

Riley follows her actions, "And I'm Riley," she smiles slightly to be somewhat polite.

"Cool uh- I'm Luke by the way." The shaggy haired one says "and this is..."

"Reggie! I'm Reggie, hey!" The one in the leather says looking at Riley once again.

"And uh Alex, how's it going..." The blonde awkwardly says

"Badah!" Luke quietly adds

"Okay!" Julie says with no cares walking away, pulling Riley along with her disrupting her gaze with Reggie.

As the girls walk to dinner, they hear faintly, "They seem nice!"

"Yeah... did you miss the part where they kicked us out?" Alex adds on to Reggie's comment

Riley can't help but smile as she carries on with Julie.