War Is Coming

In Corona castle
——————————————————
King Frederick: What we  need to do is too attack !
Quirin: No that's what she wants.

Rapunzel: Quirin's right dad if we attack she'll just have the upper hand!

Eugene: So what do we do?

Qurirn: I.... I don't know.

Everyone just looked around the room and thinking up a plan on how to end everything.

Queen Ariana: I guess we really have no choice we  must go into war.

Quirin: No ! There's has to be another way.

Queen Ariana: First off don't yell at a queen second off we have no choice I understand that she's your sister but this is for the safety of the people in Corona especially your son.

Quirin looked at his son and everyone sadly but he still wouldn't give in.

Quirin: No I'm sorry your highness but there's has to be another way !

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and left Quirin bye himself. When everyone left Quirin sat down and cried for a bit knowing that he would have to fight his own sister. And that war is coming soon.
————————————————————————————
In Rapunzel's & Eugene's Room
————————————————
Varian: I feel bad for my dad he doesn't want to fight her I don't blame them of course especially when they told me about their past.

Eugene: Wait wait what do you mean by they?

Varian just froze nervous and stared into space and coughed and looked away.

Varian: I don't know what your talking about .

Eugene: Varian!

Varian: Fine . She well my dad's sister kind of sort of came into our house this morning and talked to us.

Everyone: SHE WHAT !!!!