The Nightmare part 2

Varian's Panic Attack had gotten worse so
Quirin had called in someone for help and that someone is Eugene fitzherbert. Eugene is one of Varian's  close friend.

Eugene: hey Goggles hey look at me.

Varian tries to lock eyes with Eugene but he was just to afraid to look at him in the eyes he was embarrassed that Eugene had to see him like this.

Eugene: Var.....

Varian: I...I'm sorry... I ... I don't know what's ugh!

Eugene: Varian hey it's okay if you don't know what's wrong all I need you to do is focus on breathing nice and calm.

{Eugene gave Varian some breathing exercises }

Eugene: Varian just breath in and breath out.

Varian followed Eugene breathing exercises.

Eugene: Good.... good  now with out getting an panic attack can you please tell me what happened in your nightmare ?

It took Varian a while to tell what happened.

Varian: well in the dream my dad was getting trapped in the amber again then I saw rapunzel she was in tears because she thought that we were friends then I had a sword in my hand then ........... then the sword was in my father's ....

Varian couldn't finish that sentence Eugene had all ready put two and two together then Varian just broke down in tears Eugene was there in an instant and embraced Varian with an hug. Then  Varian's tears turns into hiccups. 

Eugene: just breath kid breath.

Varian pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears. And his hiccups subsided.

Varian: I..... I'm sorry

Eugene: you don't have to apologize for Anything Varian your just going through a lot right now.

Quirin: Son I will never be gone. sure some day I will be no longer on this earth but all I know is were farther and son forever.

{Varian hug his dad and Eugene}

Varian: Thank you for helping me

Quirin: of course son

Eugene: yeah I should probably get back home.

Varian pulled away from the hug and led
Eugene out the door with his father Quirin

Varian: Team Awesome forever

Eugene: Team awesome forever

Quirin: Varian are you feeling alright

Varian: No I don't feel so well

Quirin: Varian! Son wake up!!!!

Varian: .........

Eugene: Kid!!!!

{ An Evil laugh in the distance}

A Evil voice : The end for now HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!