Part 16

Sorry for not updating sooner

It's a 3-day weekend, so I'll probably update everyday!

*************************************************************

Katara's POV

MY BODY HURTS SO FREAKIN MUCH!!

I groan and open my eyes. Im back at camp, but Im not in my tent. I must be in Peters. Using my elbows, I prop up and look around. Peter is curled up on the edge of the bed like a little kitten. Or a vicious snake. He mustve fallen asleep watching over me. I think I slept a while because its dark outside. I notice that Peters hand is wrapped up.

He has magic, so why cant he heal himself?

I pull my legs up, which is hard because I am still wearing my clothes and my jeans are really tight. I watch him sleep for a while and decide to do something about his hand. I get out of bed and walk outside the tent. There is a little bucket of water that wasnt used for the fire and I grab it and carry it to Peters tent. I sit on the bed and place the bucket on the floor. Slowly, I pick up Peters hand, careful not to wake him. I set it on my lap and carefully unwrap it. Its purple and blue, with a hint of red. It looks like he burned it.

I knew the fire wasnt normal.

I draw water from the bucket and create a ball. I lower the ball onto his hand and it sinks right in. He grunts, but stays asleep. I rotate the ball around and it starts to glow. I can see through the water that his hand is returning to normal color. I keep rotating it for a couple more minutes until the swelling goes away. I lift the water and put it back in the bucket. His hand is almost completely healed, but he still needs to rest it. I pick up the bucket and walk back outside. I see Felix talking with Jack and I walk over to them.

Hey guys. How long was I asleep?

Jack looks at me and runs away.

Ooookay. . .

You were asleep the rest of yesterday and most of today. You missed dinner. Are you hungry, I can go get something.

Um, no thanks. What time is it?

Its around 11. Why

If anyone asks, Im gonna explore for a while. Dont come looking for me.

I dont wait for him to respond and run towards my tent. I open the flaps and find Killian sitting on my bed.

Ah, OMGOSH! What is wrong with you!! Geez, you scared me.

He looks up and smiles.

So sorry love. I heard there was a fire yesterday and I came to check on you. Are you ready to go?

Well, Im fine. And I am ready. Lets go before someone sees you. Do I need to take anything? I mean, its not like I have anything.

Nah, I will provide clothes for you and whatever else you need. Alright, lets go.

He stands up and walks out the tent and I follow behind. We walk through the forest and make it to his ship. As soon as we step on board, other pirates come up. Killian shoots them away and tells them to undock. He leads me to the captains quarters and tells me to make myself at home, then he leaves. I see that there is an outfit waiting for me on the desk. I grab it and head into the bathroom. Its a pink flowy dress with green leggings. I put them on and I feel the boat jerk.

We must be in open waters now.

I feel the ship tilt up and I fall back against the wall. It corrects and I walk out of the bathroom. There is a little window above the captains desk, so I peer out. Its a full moon(again, weird). The stars litter the sky and I look down. All I see are the cotton candy clouds, no ocean. That makes sense, we came here by flying, so we must leave by flying. I make my way back to the middle of the cabin. I sit in the chair that I sat in the first time we talked and pull my legs up. I am still tired, so I lay my head on my legs and fall asleep.

***

Peter's POV

I fell asleep as soon as I knew that Katara was ok. I was awakened, however, by someone touching my injured hand. I didnt open my eyes, but I was awake. The hand was small and soft, so I knew it was Katara. She unwrapped my hand, which hurt like heck, and gently placed it in her lap. I couldnt tell what she was doing, but I knew she was fixing me. I felt cold water touch my hand and I grunted. It was cold, but felt so good. The water was moving around my hand and I fell back to sleep, this time without pain.

*******************************************************************

Favorite One Direction song?