Chapter 6

~College POV~
Location: home

This took a turn, and guess what? We ain't mad at it

Imani smiled, looking bashfully into the phone. A heat filled her body as you struggled not to giggle like a school girl.

"You're a goner." I said

"What are you talking about."

"You can't even stay out of trouble while I'm gone and now you two are getting closer" I teased
Really that's funny what about you and my brother and that time you ....

Beep.....

Imani 💜
Typing ......

Imani💜
That time where you guys got caught last year 🥲

Zora💜
You promised we wouldn't speak of that day again 😳

Imani💜
Well....

Zora💜
Be quit before I tell your brother about you know who

Imani💜

........ bye

End of conversation

LATER

Zora watched happily as the popcorn popped away in the microwave. When she walked into her living room with the snack in a bowl she found her boyfriend putting the movie in. Friday night was always their movie night but this night Beau said the movie he picked was going to be a surprise so Zora had no clue what it would be. Then the menu came up; Psycho Slasher VII. . Zora's eyes widened as Beau grinned toothily.

"No, no, absolutely without a freaking doubt NO!" She knew Beau knew she was terrified of horror movies. Even though she knew the whole thing was just a bunch of special affects. Beau slung his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

"Aww c'mon babe, for me?" He pulled on his best, fool proof puppy pout face and stared down at her. Yes he knew she was terrified of scary movies; even though she could fight her way through black blood madness and himself without so much as squeaking. But he didn't do it to scare her! He wasn't that cruel. After last Time the only action he'd gotten after that was a little peck on the lips every once in awhile. And Beau knew very well that horror movies equaled scared Zora and that meant cuddling, LOTS of cuddling. She sighed in defeat no way could she ever say no to that face. She promptly smushed herself further into Beau's embrace as to block out anything horror movie related as her weapon clicked play.

Of course it started out with some ditzy huge titted blondes walking through the woods in the middle of nowhere in the dead of night. Then the slasher guy comes out with his huge ass chainsaw and rips them apart. Zora was trembling and holding onto Beau for dear life with her face buried in his chest. Coolll. Beau moved his arm down to her back to hold her closer and she gratefully scooted even closer. Soon some towns people decided it was an awesome idea to take refuge inside an abandoned, run down, boarded up insane asylum! And the killer was cornering them one by one each time one of them was found Zora let out some of the sexiest little whimpers Beau had ever heard in his life.

Now he just couldn't control himself; he had his incredibly hot girlfriend pressed up against him, her hot breath tickled against his skin and then there were to god damn sexy whimpers! He just couldn't help it anymore. His hand crept slowly lower down her back until he'd reached her ass. Which he squeezed happily, causing her to emit a high pitched squeal and jump from their cuddling position; which made Beau very unhappy.

"Beau! What the hell was that?"

"I was only trying to help you get your mind off the movie." His innocent pouty face soon turned to a malicious one. "So why don't you just relax and let me help you out." Zora smirked at him; she knew exactly where this was going and she sooo wasn't going to lose this battle. Her face suddenly turned from one of smugness into one of childish fear.

"I'm too scared to stay here with the movie on, can we go to our room?" Beau smirked from this.

"Whatever you want babe ," He clicked the tv off and threw the remote somewhere as he followed to their bedroom. "Whatever you want,"

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Beau growled lightly, no way was she gonna out do him tonight. Beau pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top, straddling her.

"Aww now why would I want to that when I can have the real thing whenever I want?" Zora beneath him was trying to hold in her moans, and only half succeeding, as her weapon above her cupped her breasts, beginning to palm and knead them with his skilled pianist fingers. The girl beneath him caught his lips in a kiss, tangling her fingers in his black hair. When they broke the kiss Beau looked down at her, dumbfounded.

"Wait wait wait woooaaah hold up! What ever happened to 'I'm scarred for life, attitude?" Zora laughed beneath him.

"Oh that! I just like seeing you all hot and bothered because of me." It took a minute for then words to sink in; the whole time this was her plan? Beau's evil shark toothed smirk came floating back onto his face.

"You know it isn't very nice to tease people Zora." As he annunciated the syllable of her name he removed her last two pieces clothes, the bra and panties. "I think you need to be punished." And with that, Beau clothes were ripped off and cast aside. Beau leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days,".