Chapter 2

Memory# 4
New Orleans
Cecilia just looks down, trying to get a string off her shirt she looks up to see two men, both pair  of brown eyes, staring at her. Instinctively, she looks down at her shirt. "What?"

"You're really beautiful." The man with brown eyes says.

"Thank you." She smiles

But she noticed the one with brown eyes has shaved down hair, a tattoo peeking out from his short sleeve shirt that seems a little too tight considering all the muscles she can see, and a very attractive jaw line. His friend has brown hair and brown eyes, an Blue shirt on, and a smirked that she'd usually find very attractive.

However, she glances at the first one and he has this infuriating smirk on his face.

Eyeing him, she smiles lightly and leans against the counter. "Cecilia ."

"I'm Marcel, this is  Diego ." His friend nods.

she looks into his eyes. "That's cool name" she smirked

 "That's cool name" she smirked

Memory # 5 Dear, babies ,

Memory # 5
Dear, babies ,

I just found out that I'm having twin today . It is hard to believe I have two little persons inside me. At first when i found out i couldn't feel you yet.
Anyway, the doctor says I am about 5 months now That means that you've been through a lot with me already. I can't even imagine to think it could have been the three of us getting hurt or dying ever I can't stand it. Your father Klaus was never a good person he tried to kill your aunt Caroline because I broke up with him for cheating. your father is a lot of things he the original hybrid he doesn't care about families he hurt or broke apart he only cares about himself. When I told him the day he cheated on me that I was pregnant he laugh in my face and said he didn't care about me and he didn't care about the two of you either.You never asked to fight a war that's happening in mystic falls , Sweethearts, so I promise as long as I am carrying you guys , I will not let anything ever happen to you.

Maybe I should tell you about me. Well, I'm your Mum, obviously. My name is Cecilia Emilia Forbes , but there's only two people who call me CeCe and that's your uncle Kol and Marcel. Don't worry, My sweethearts , I promise you I will not give you a ridiculous name . My favorite color is blue, black and red so it will be interesting to see which color you settle on. When I was a human i was very clumsy, which is a trait that I hope you do not inherit from me. Also when you find this letter someday my best guess is that your uncle Damon gave it to you he never really liked your dad no one really did.Your father is Niklaus Mikaelson he the heartless hybrid who cheated on me with a werewolf name Hayley who also sleep with your uncle Tyler when he was dating your aunt Caroline.

I suppose I will tell you a bit about him now. Your father wasn't great man. To me I thought that he could change but I was wrong. But He was also Original vampire and a werewolf, making him the Original Hybrid. While he was just one of the Original siblings, his rage, his ruthlessness, and his complete and utter lack of mercy had turned him into legend in history and one of the bed time stories humans tell there children. People are afraid of him because they see him as a monster a beast. They were right and it was true , I use to think that  your father cared about me but it turns out it was a lie not everyone can change he still remained the same and I to blind to see it. Let that be a lesson to you to see the person for who they really are even if it means sometimes you turn out to be wrong and hurt after all at the end.  He would never forgive himself when he finds out about you one day and when I tried to tell him the day when he cheated on me with Hayley when i walk in our bedroom and see them having sex. I am pretty sure it is impossible, but it's not exactly common for because I found out a while back that he also got Hayley pregnant and there having a daughter. One thing I know for sure is that the love for your father that I once  had is gone  and even though if he might find out about you in the future it doesn't matter I'll kill him if he try's to take you away from me . Whatever happens in the future and who you become, know that I will always love you.

I Love you dearly,

Mommy