One of them

They  try convinced me that they are my family. First I don't trust them. They tortured me and train me to listen only to them . When I passed out while torturing, someone appear in my head. Some man. He looks similiar. But every time, when i try to get closer to him and found out who is he, he desappears. Than I wake up to pain. After some time I became one of them. I've done everything what they want from me. Hydra became my family and I start slowly forgetting on that man who I used to see when they tortured me. Sometimes in my dreams he shows again. But I don't try found out who he is anymore. I don't care about him anymore. And I forget. I became a Soldier 296.

 But then happened something. Someone break into Hydra's base. I was ready to fight against that people. 

"Soldier 296 stay where you are"

"I'm ready to fight"

"We don't need you now. Stay where you are!"

"I want to fight!"

"NO!"

They give me electroshock. I fall on floor. It was big shock. I start scream. Than I passed out.

**dream**

I saw again that man. But closer than ever before. 

"Who are you?"

-no response-

"Answer me! Who are you?"

"You know me"

"No I don't"

"Really? I thought you said, you will never forget me"

"I don't know who you are!"

"Come on my little bird, remember"

"Don't call me like that!"

"Alice... what they did to you? Why you not remember me?"

He come to me and grabbed my face.

"Anything?"

I pushed him away

"Don't touch me! I don't know you, and my name is not Alice! I'm Soldier 296!"

He looks really upset and hurt. I don't understand what is happening. I used to know this man? Who is he? He start desappears. My last chance.

"What is your name?"

"My little fallen bird... I'm Loki"