It will be okay

A few weeks passed and I slowly start to remember other peoples. But just a little. I just see faces but with no names. I don't remember any memories with them. Only how they look like. But I start have control over my body. Thay can't control me anymore. Nothing works on me anymore. I felt stronger than before. I start feel guilty for everything I have done. I realize I was just a gun for that people to do dirty work instead of them. To kill people. Chilren. I start to cry. But than I relize where I am. I can't cry. If they saw it, they will torture me again. They will give me false memories again. And erase mine forever. But I can't let them do it. I need to get out and find Loki. As soon as possible. 
I didn't take out thinking until those people come to my cell. Yes all Hydra's soldiers live in cell.

"Soldier 296 master have some job for you. Follow us"

I stand up and follow them. I start to worry. What tipe of job? Does he want me to kill again  someone instead of him? Who will it be?

"My best soldier! I'm glad you come here. I have some job for you"

"What it will be master?"

I saw his devil smile. I start to be really scared.

"We have here someone we don't need. And you will get rid of sh... that person"

"Kill her?"

"I don't say it's a gi... women"

"So I have to kill little girl"

"Soldier 296! Well, yes. But it's good for her. You will do it, right?"

I want to say no. No one deserve death like this. Especially not the little girl. But I can't tell him this. 

"Yes I will"

"Good. She is inside"

I went to the training room. I know they are looking on me. Thay think that is something wrong with me. I look to the chair. There was sitting little girl with a bag on her head. I come to hear and put it off her head. I look into her eyes. I remembered her. It's my little sister. I remembered her name. Morgan.

"No... That can't be..."

"Alice?"

She sounds really scared. And I undrestood her. She was tied to chair and I have to kill her. Who wouldn't be scared? But I can't kill her. In that moment I got an idea. How to get out. How saved her. Thay maybe can see me but can't hear me.

"Alice, I'm scared"

"I know. Don't worry. Now stay quiet and play death. It will be okay"

"But why?"

"I can save us, but you have to do everything I will say you. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Now try to looks as dead as you can"

"But you will not kill me, right?"

"No, I won't"

She looked at me and i shot to wall. Her head fell down. She can perfectly play death! Now itt's my time. I take sack and carefully put her inside. Than I stand up with her inside and get out of room. 

"It's done. I will take it out"

"Okay"

I turned around and I want to go to armory. Which is near the incinerator.

"Soldier 296!"

I turned back.

"Yes?"

"Did you knew who was that girl?"

"No. I never met her before"

Like anyone except others soldiers since i came.

"Right. You can go now"

I turned back and at the nearest corner I take a deep breath. Iwhispered to Morgan:

"Are you okay?"

Her answear was i little move. 

"Okay. It will not be long now"

After a few stops (because - no offense - but Morgan is heavy) We finally get to armory. I get inside and open the sack. Morgan get out of there and breath heavily

"Hey, everything okay kiddo?"

"Yes... I just really missed you... We thought you are death"

"I missed you too"

I don't know who she means with everyone. I have just two names. Morgan and Loki. And faces. But I can't tell her. Not now. Maybe later when we will get out of here. *If we get out of here* But i believe we will. I start taking guns, granates, smoke bombs and other things. I put it to the sack and take a vest. A put one on Morgan too. 

"I know you will get us from here Alice. I believe in you"

"Thanks Morgan. I promise I will"