Bossy(0,2)

Name: Clara
Age: 24 moons
Gender: female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Feisty, Brave, Kind, Loyal, Adventurous, BossyClan: n\aRank: KittypetMate: n\aKits: n\aFun facts:-She has a fascination with clancats and clan life -Her mother died when she was very young -She loves kits and wishes one day she'll hav...

Clan: n\a
Rank: Kittypet
Mate: n\a
Kits: n\a
Fun facts:
-She has a fascination with clancats and clan life
-Her mother died when she was very young
-She loves kits and wishes one day she'll have her own

Scenarios

#1: You were a battle hardened clancat, you had seen so many battles and lead many patrols. In fact you had been made deputy then leader due to your battle skills and strategic planning. But your heart had grown hard and icy. Now you were out on a patrol, patrolling the twoleg border as for some reason kittypet scent kept drifting past the border. Your ears pricked as you heard the rustle of bushes, you swiveled your head around and saw a small she-cat staring at you. She gasped, "Youre a clancat?! A real actual clancat?!" She rushed up to you and started to sniff you eagerly. You?

#2: (same start) You were now on patrol when you heard snarling and hissing. You ran after the sound and spotted two of your most violent warriors roughing up a small kittypet she-cat. You felt your heart twist with sympathy, you ran over and snarled at them. They instantly packed off and retreated. You looked down at the kittypet, your heart softening as you saw how small and dainty she was. But she looked up at you and hissed, "I was perfectly fine on my own!" Her fluffy tail lashed back and forth as she roughly batted at your muzzle, her claws, which were surprisingly sharp, drawing blood. You?

#3: Make it up!