Skittish(0,2)

Name: Duskpoppy
Age: 17 moons
Gender: male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Skittish, awkward, quiet, unfriendly, nervous Clan: Pineclan Rank: WarriorMate: n/aKits: N/aFun facts:-He wanted to be a medicine cat, but his sister was quick to take the role before him -He's great at hunting but terrible at fightin...

Clan: Pineclan
Rank: Warrior
Mate: n/a
Kits: N/a
Fun facts:
-He wanted to be a medicine cat, but his sister was quick to take the role before him
-He's great at hunting but terrible at fighting
-He spends most of his time alone in the darkest parts of the forest

Scenarios

#1: You were a rather popular young warrior. You were strong, and talented. Not to mention charming. The clan practically adored you, unlike your fellow warrior Duskpoppy. You didn't dislike the tom, but you didn't necessarily like him. I mean...you hardly knew the tom! He was never even put on patrols. He was always alone, so you did feel bad. But he wasn't your problem. You just enjoyed the attention, and you already had your eyes on the deputy position despite your young age. One evening, you were out in search for an owl that had been spooking the queens. You caught the scent and began to follow it. The silent air was broken by a sudden screech, that was quickly silenced. You chased after the noise and found Duskpoppy! And he was standing over the owl's limp body! The tom gave you a startled look, his skinny tail whisking back and forth nervously. You?

#2: You were a rouge, although you hadn't always been. You had been a house-cat once, but after your owners adopted a new kitten they practically kicked you out. Sure, you still had a collar but they no longer left out food or attempted to call you back in. So, you decided to just leave and survive on your own. It proved to be incredibly difficult. Hunting was hard, finding shelter that was both warm and safe was even harder. You were practically surviving on unattended food left for other cats and scraps you managed to find. As for shelter, you had found a dark forest and an even darker, dead tree. You were padding back to your humble home as the sun was setting, holding an old mouse you had barely managed to catch when you were suddenly tackled and pinned. You looked up at your attacker, surprised to see a tom that looked your age and looked nothing like the fearsome housecats you had been raised to fear. He gave you a startled look, his eyes searching yours before they wandered down to your scrawny body. He gave you a confused look before letting you up. You?

#3: Make it up!