Chapter 19

Elena, Freya, Bonnie and Abby walked into the house. Everyone was sitting around the living room. They had been waiting for them all to get back.

"There gone." Bonnie let out a sigh this was a lot but she was happy her best friends and nieces and nephew were safe. It was all going to be behind them.

They all turned and looked at them. Kol walked over to Elena holding Ameila. Elena looked at her daughter. She took her from him and carefully held her."I missed you Ameila."

Rebekah went over to Freya and gave her a hug."We thought something happened to y'all we were just scared. That spell took a lot of power."

Elena took off the necklace and gave it to Abby. Adjusting Ameila in her arms."Where did you get that?"

"A very good old friend to the Mikaelson Family. A ancestor of mine."

"Ayanna." Kol asked.

Abby nodded. She took the necklace."Ayanna also mentioned something to me that. Elena although you are stubborn and irrational at times, and don't listen to a thing anyone tells you. You do let your emotions control you. You weren't afraid to go up against them you were more worried about protecting everyone else you have a great heart even if you tend to not stop running your mouth. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter or god daughter. Daughter is to stubborn and doesn't tell anyone when her or her even crazier god sister comes up with dangerous plans."

Elena and Bonnie looked at eachother. Then they both looked at Abby."You know about Plan B."

"PLAN B."

"See stubborn." Abby smiled.

Elena handed Ameila back to Kol. She and Bonnie both hugged Abby."We love you too. And were happy that everyone is safe."

They let go and looked around. Rebekah flashed out and came back with Pizza and drinks."This calls for celebration. Were all alive we didn't die. And although I love my nieces and nephew dearly I want a peaceful sleep."

"Amen to that." Caroline smiled.
--
Emma was sitting on her bed with Damon laying her head on him watching him play."I want it to always be like this. I love you so much." She tilted her head up and kissed him.

"I love you to Emma. Always."
--
Klaus and Hayley were standing in Hope's nursery watching her sleep."Thanks for keeping me in check. Making sure that I didn't go to far."

"You should be thanking Stefan. I had half a mind to put you under a sleeping spell."

"Excuse me." Hayley asked.

Stefan and Caroline walked in."Don't kill eachother please." Caroline walked on the other side of Klaus while Stefan went and stood at the otherside of Hayley.

Hayley leaned her head on Stefan."I could get used to this."

"Agreed," Caroline smiled as Klaus put his arm around her neck.

"We stay apart of this dysfuncional family always and forever."

"Always and forever."

--

Katherine was sitting in her room when there was a knock at the door."Come in."

Elijah walked in."Katerina."

"Only you still call me that, you need something." She smiled.

He shut the door and came and sat next to her."I believe I owe you an Apology you have proven that Family does mean more to you than your own life."

"It is the most important."

--
Bonnie walked out on to the porch where Jeremy was sitting."Hey are you Ok."

"I thought that I lost you today Bonnie. We killed all the Vampire surronding the house. But I didn't see you or I didn't see my sister."

Bonnie sat down next to him. She took his hand in hers."I'm ok." He looked at her but before he could say anything she continued."We made it out everyone is fine there is no threat. I know you hate how i sacrafice myself for everyone. How Elena does it but were ok and were not going anywhere. Our nieces and our nephew get to be home now, with their family. I get to see my best friends happy your sisters happy. Elena's not going to keep going out to feed and distract herself Hayley is not going out on doing killing spree's in the next town. Emma wouldn't have been sitting at her parent's grave."

"I know that you had to do it Bonnie. Cause you help everyone. But that wasn't going to make the pain better if you didn't come back."

"But I did and thats what matters. Were gonna get our forever." She leaned in and kissed him.
--
Alaric, Freya, Abby, and Rebekah were in the living room."It's over."

"It's over." Freya smiled. She was happy that her family was going to be safe, she was happy that they were all going to be able to go on with their lifes in peace."Everything will be ok."
--
Elena and Kol were laying in their bed. Ameila was laying on the two."You scared me today."

She looked up at him from her spot on his chest."I'm sorry. For everything i've been going crazy the last six months and you've made sure that i stayed in control. Even if I didn't want."

"Darling I will always make sure that you are in control. I won't ever let you do something that I know you are going to regret. I love you to much to see you do something that is going to make you angry at yourself for doing it later. I love you and I want you to be with you for the rest of my life."

"I love you to and I always will. You were there when I needed you the most, when Isobel said that to me when me and Emma were arguing, you were there."