Chapter 16

When Elena woke up she was cuffed to one hand cuffed to a bed. She had no idea where she was but it wasn't where she was supposed to be. Elena clutched her stomach it hurt like hell. The door opened and Bonnie walked in."Hi looks like your little girl will be coming to bad they are going to miss it. I told you i would hurt you andi meant it."

--
Kol was pacing the living room."What the hell happened." He was furious that the stupid Bennett went after Elena and his daughter. He looked at Jenna and Jeremy for an answer. Things had really changed around for them. And he was really terrified of something happening to her.

Jenna took a breath. She was trying to stay calm but she was seriously worried about her niece."One minute she was with us the next she was gone."

"Someone took her but we don't know who. Her due date is just around the corner and do you know how many people hate her. Hate you anyone could have taken her." Caroline was starting to pace she couldn't believe that her best friend who was due to have her baby soon was missing. She turned to look at Jeremy. Her eyes clear that she wanted an explanation. And what she would do if she didn't get one.

"We know who it was it was Bonnie. She's pissed that Damon is dead. She's pissed that Damon died still in love with Elena. She's going to try and kill her and the baby. Kol killed Damon she kills them. She's gone insane."

"I can clearly see that!" Caroline took a breath."I want to rip her heart out. Elena was the one who helped her everytime and would have willingly gave her life every single time. She didn't like that Damon was in love with Elena cause she made the mistake and fell in love with him. And that was on her but when Elena came back from being kidnapped she took it all out on her. Its her own fault so let me tell you this if you still like Bonnie you might want to inform me now cause nothing is going to stop us from getting my best friend back nothing."

"Elena's my sister, she spent her time greiving protecting me. You really think i'd protect someone who wants to kill her and my niece. Caroline you don't know me at all." He would gladly let Bonnie die if it meant that his sister was going to be safe."She protected me its time i return the favor."

"She can't miscarry or she can't die while she's pregnant that was Kai's terms." Kol reminded he was angry and he knew that they could all see that. There was no calming him down right now.

"That means that we have a week at most to find her. Before there both dead." Freya took a breath.

Alaric looked at Jeremy."I think its time we opened that trunk again. Except this time were fighting with them not against them."

"I think it times we open more then that trunk Ric." He looked at Caroline. He knew what Alaric meant and he knew they were going to need more than there hunting supplies."Can you get me to the Lakehouse now."

Caroline grabbed him and flashed out. She came back with a trunk flashed out came with a suitcase before finally leaving and coming back with Jeremy."I get one of them is your hunter stuff but whats with the suitcase." Caroline understood most of this but she knew that Jeremy knew more than he ever let on.

"i'll show you but you might want to back up." He didn't need anyone passing out right now.

They all backed up as he knelt in front of it."Ric you rememeber the code to this thing. I don't remember what she set it at."

"Yeah it was-"

"12.2.10"

He put the code in."12,2,10"Jeremy looked at Cami."How did you know that?"

Cami shrugged. She read Elena's letters and she told her the code in case anything happens to her."The day of the sacrafice thats when her magic came in. She told me."