Here once again

Third person pov
The night was cloudy and quiet, the perfect night. As he sat on a rooftop in his black clothing(like Katara and Zuko wore in southern raiders) he put up his hood and opened his glider and flew off into the distance.
Soon he heard a commotion in an alleyway, so he landed beside it and tried to listen in on the conversation.
"Ok so boss wants us to rob the jewelry store tomorrow" the voice spoke.
"Ok, it has to be quick, this is the biggest one in republic city" said another voice.
That was enough information, he peeked around the corner and saw a dozen members of the triple threats. He immediately saw the four benders of water, earth and fire. In the blink of an eye, the fire benders sank into the ground, leaving just their heads to breathe.
"WERE UNDER ATTACK" the water bender shouted, before him and his fellow water benders sank into the earth. Next, the figure took water from pouches around his waist and froze the earth benders into place before casually jumping away, leaving no trace behind.
A few hours later, the he opened the door to his house and then, went to bed. "What an eventful night" Aang thought to him self.

Katara's pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm, and groaned, remembering it was the first day of school. I did my morning routine before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

BREAKING NEWS:
"The shadow avatar strikes again, taking down a dozen members of the triple threats gang." The reporter said

"Wow, this guy is good at what he does" I thought to myself as my brother Sokka walked up beside me with a plate of eggs and bacon.
"Who the hell is this guy?" My brother asked.

"Nobody knows, I just appreciate that he taking down criminals." I respond. I then finish up my breakfast and me and Sokka head of to school.

As I get there, I see Aang on the stairs sitting on his phone. No one knows much about him, but we only know that he barely talks and has no friends. I walk up the steps and say hi to him, but he completely ignored me. I have always tried to be nice to him, he gets bullied a lot and I don't want to add to that. I walk into the school before I am pulled into the large crowd, having lots of people talk to me. The attention has its ups and downs, I am never lonely, but its also hard to keep secrets.

Aang's pov
I have no clue why Katara, miss popular, always tried to say hi to me. She probably only wanted to be nice to me, so I would just be ordered around by her. The same thing her ex Jet did to me. Speaking of Jet.

My thought are cut off as she walks up to me.
"Hey retard, what you up to" he asks in a demanding tone. I decide to ignore him and just keep scrolling through instagram. I think that angered him as he grabs me by my shirt and throws be to the ground.

"HEY I WAS TALKING TO YOU" his voice boomed.

"Jet, shut up, you don't want to mess with me today." I replied. Today was nothing special, but I was just getting sick of his shit.

Jet then smiled before saying "awww what are you going to do, call your dead parents." (Go ahead and leave your words for Jet in the comments)

That sent me over the edge as he tried to push me again. I dodged his shove and use my airbending to knock him to the ground, before principal Iroh broke things up. Next thing I knew, I was in his office after a few people who saw the fight told him what happened.
"Okay, I understand what he said to you, and I know your parents is not a topic you like to talk about" she calmly stated. "Jet has been suspended for a week, and I have to give you three days of detention." I decided not to argue as I deserved a bit of punishment. I then walked out of his office, ready to start another suck year of high school.