tres

June 'Saturday

Sage and I were currently getting ready for tonight's party. My ankle was feeling a bit better but I still chose to wear white sneakers tonight just so it can heal faster. Yesterday we went shopping and we chose some good outfits for tonight.
Sage bought a matching two-piece outfit, a strapless crop top and some flared out legging pants. And she paired them with some black combat boots and some silver jewelry. And for myself I bought a matching two piece set of a button up shirt and mini skirt. And I paired them with some regular white sneakers and decided to spice it up with a gold chain around my waist.

I was practically done because I began getting ready earlier than Sage, so I was just waiting on her.
She was in her room and I was in mine just on my phone replying and liking fan pages. My support system is literally incredible they are hilarious and overall a positive fan base, which I absolutely loved. While I was on my phone,  I received an Instagram dm from none other than Cameron.
itscamsworld: hey how u been londyn :)
I contemplated responding, but I didn't want to come off as rude so I just ended up replying to him. Just a causal response.
As I sent the message, out came Sage all dolled up.
"How do I look?" She smiled.
"Amazing as always, are you ready to go?" I asked. And she nodded, "Yeah meet me downstairs I'll just grab my purse."
And I did exactly that. I liked when she brought her purse out with her because I could put my stuff in there too hehe.

• 35 minutes later •

Sage stopped the car signaling that we had arrived at the place where the party was at. From the outside the house looked nice, I saw a sign in front of the house that read 'The C4 House'. "Hey Sage what's the C4 house?" I asked curiously. "Well as you can see it is the house right in front of us." I rolled my eyes, "No really? Of course I know it's the one we're at right now." She laughs. "It's a house filled with creators, they just live together and create content together occasionally. This is my first time meeting them too, I just got invited to their party."
We really are going to a party where we know absolutely no one. Great.

We walk in and the house was filled with loud music, people and their voices. And the more we walked in the more we still couldn't recognize anybody. "Sage we should just find something to drink and try and blend in." She nodded.
"Agreed, pretend you know somebody." I laughed. The things we get ourselves into man.

Jc's POV +

"Jc Jc Jc, where the fuck are you?" I hear Kian calling me from the other side of the room. "I'm literally standing right here." I yell at him. He sees me and immediately comes to me all excitedly, "Dude you will not believe who just walked into the house right now." I laugh, "No who is it? The fucking president or what why you all excited?" "Mother-fer you will not believe me when I tell you Londyn Myers just arrived to Wyl's party. How does she even know Wyl!?"
"No fucking way you serious? There's no way Wyl knows her." I told him.
He drags me downstairs and in the kitchen was  Londyn Myers, her best friend Sage I believe and Franny just casually talking to them.
How does Franny even know Londyn?

"Kian! Jc! Come." Franny calls us over. "Londyn, Sage this is Kian and Jc." Londyn looks over at us and smiles. "Hi I'm Londyn this is my best friend Sage, nice to meet you guys. You guys must be a part of the C4 house right?"
I nod, "Hi, yes I'm a part of the house."
"And I am not, Hi I'm Kian nice to meet you guys." We shake hands, and I noticed how soft her hands were. "You have very soft hands, you moisture often?" Why in the world would I ask that? I ask myself mentally.
She laughs, and tells me "Yes, I do moisture often. Thank you for noticing." And I laugh it off with her.

Londyn's POV +

  We met this girl named Franny on our way to the kitchen. Franny is a youtuber with a upcoming music career as well and we kind of bonded over that. She was friends with the people hosting the party, she introduced us to one of the members of the C4 house. Jc. He asked me if I moisturized my hands often, which I thought was very funny.
"So who's party is this, a friend of mine invited me and told me it was okay to bring a friend. That's how we winded up here." Sage tells them. "It's our friends Wyl's, and yeah we were pretty confused on how you guys ended up here." Jc said smiling.
He had a very bright contagious smile.
He looked familiar , both of them did.
"I feel like I've seen you guys before, but I just cannot put my finger on it." I told them.

"Maybe by watching us on YouTube? We first began in this collab group called O2L." And it snapped. "Omg yes, our second life. How did I not put the pieces together?" I laughed. "We got a fan in the house." Jc said jokingly.
"Oh yeah definitely."
We continued talking to Kian and Jc while Franny disappeared off somewhere. They introduced us to the other members of the C4 house. They were all very nice and hilarious.
We were in a mid-conversation when my phone rang, I checked my phone and saw that it was a call from my assistant Candace so I had to take it. "Excuse me you guys, I'll be back."

I walked upstairs trying to find a quiet space to answer the call. I find a nice room that was quiet enough for me to hear Candace.
After my call with Candace was over, I started looking around the room. I noticed a huge rug on the floor that spelled 'Tixxo' and wondered what it meant.
While analyzing the rug, the door opened.
"Oh hi, you lost?" Jc asked me.
"Sorry is this your room? I just had to find a place quiet enough to answer my call."
He looked as if he understood, "That's completely cool, yeah it's my room. Kind of messy right now don't mind that." I shook my head, "Not at all, I like your rug. What does Tixxo stand for?" He smiled again. "Oh yeah Tixxo is my clothing line." "You serious? You have a clothing line? That's amazing!"

He went up to his clothing rack and pulled out some hoodies. "These are my latest hoodies that are dropping later this month."
I took one from his hand and analyzed it. "These are great, so I'm getting a first look at these before they drop? Wow what an honor." Jc laughed at my silly remark. "Yeah you're very lucky."
"I've always wanted to create my own clothing line, I love fashion. I make my own clothes, sometimes that's what you'll catch me wearing some days." He looked surprised, "That's actually so cool, all these designers would want to work with you and you're just chilling with your own design on. I like that."
"Haha yeah, but your doing an amazing job with your own line it's great. Do you have a website?" He gave me the website, and I saved it so I can buy stuff from him when I got home.

"Hey do you smoke?..That was a dumb question you're a singer you-"
"Yes I do, I don't smoke as much but occasionally I do." He pulls out a joint.
"Care to join me?" We smile at each other and I nod at him.
"Sure."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aaahh they finally met
We're getting to the juicy parts of the storyline
Hope you guys are enjoying
Send me feedback!