cuatro

June 'Sunday

It's the day after the party and I wake up in a smiley mood. Jc and I spent most of the time talking and smoking with one another. It was fun, we got to know each other a lot better. I check my phone and the first notification I see said,
jccaylen is now following you
I followed him right back and was kind of lurking on his latest posts. Everybody lurks come on.
I scrolled through his Instagram profile and saw this brunette girl in some of his older photos. Was it his girlfriend? Why do I even care we're literally just friends. I decided to stop being so nosey and clicked on my messages.
I saw that Cameron messaged me back but I never got to reply. I wonder why he had the urge to talk to me again. I decided that it was way too late from me to even reply.
After I got home yesterday I ordered as much as I could from Jc's clothing line, Tixxo. And it wasn't just because we had become friends he genuinely put out amazing clothes.

I had gotten up to brush my teeth and
take a quick shower.
45 minutes later I was out. I dressed myself in a white sleeve less top with some beige pants.
After I was done I didn't know what to really do since I didn't have to meet up with Henry until tomorrow. So I basically had a day off and had no idea what to do. I went up to Sage's room to see what she was up too.
"Sage?" I knocked on her door. "It's open."
"Hey what you up to today?"
She sighed, "Nothing big but I'm probably gonna film today I need next weeks video. Why?"
I pouted, "I'm extremely bored, I don't have much to do today."
"Well have you finished with that black two piece set you were designing? You can do that to pass some time." I sighed, "I've been putting it off because I haven't gotten any inspiration to finish it but I guess that'll do for today."
She smiles and I start heading back to my room.

Like I told Jc I loved making my own clothes, before becoming a performer I dreamt of being a fashion designer. And now creating my own clothes had become a little hobby of mine. I had started making this black two piece set, a cropped shirt with some low waisted pants that were flared at the ends. The pants were finished , they were low waisted and had two strings wrapped around the waist area just to spice them up a bit. But the shirt was what made me put off finish the outfit. It was a black , very cropped top with long sleeves and that was it. I didn't know what was missing. Very boring.

As soon as I started getting everything ready to start finishing the shirt, I had gotten a message.
jccaylen: hey londyn remember me lol i had a great time yesterday :)
It made me smile when I read that. I automatically responded.
LondynsWrld: hi ofc I remember u yesterday was fun
jccaylen: im glad you had fun are you busy rn? I was gonna head out and grab something to eat wanna come?
Great timing Jc.
LondynsWrld: I'm down send me the address where I should meet you
He sent me the location to meet him at, thankfully he texted me I really had no idea in mind for the outfit I was working on. I had showered and gotten ready previously so I just put some shoes on, grabbed my purse and headed out.

• 20 minutes later •

I had arrived and saw that he was already out front waiting for me. He was wearing light blue distressed jeans with a grey 'Tixxo' hoodie and yellow beanie. Along with some yellow vans on.
Lucky for me there wasn't any paparazzi around. I had been leaving my house more discreetly because once the paparazzi spot me it's game over for me trying to go out anywhere freely. I park my car and get out walking up to him.
"Hey Jc. Did I make you wait too long?"
He smiles at me, "Hey no not at all, glad you could make it."
We walk in and take a seat in the cafe's outside eating area. "You come here often?" I asked.
"Yes the food here is great, this is like my go-to place."