Official

Alta barely registered the sound of Alex and Ben reaching their highs as she lay on Dex's chest. Their breaths ragged, and their bodies coated in a thin layer of sweat. As she lay there, her mind slowly coming back to her through the fog, she realized what had just happened. She, Alta Rose Jennings, had not only just agreed to enter an eight-way polyamorous relationship, but had consummated that agreement with an orgy. She had just participated in an orgy! Alta, the straight A student, pageant queen, debutant, goody-two-shoes girl from Macon Georgia, had come to one of the most conservative states in the country, and had an orgy with her seven new boyfriends. Before she knew it, she was laughing. Dex's softening cock still buried inside her and laying on his well-muscled chest, while he looked at her like she might possibly be insane. "Um, care to share the joke?" he asked, with a slightly worried chuckle.

"Heaven above!" Alta said through bursts of laughter, "Here I am in the Mormon capitol of the world, with seven bisexual men, whom I have not only just agreed to be in a polyamorous relationship with, but also just had an orgy with the day I met them," she broke into more giggles. "If my- If my mother could see what just happened! Oh my lord I can hear the woman now! 'Alta Rose! Is that any way for a lady to behave? I know for a fact that I did not raise a hussy!'" Alta sat up, bracing herself with her hands flat on a now also laughing Dex's chest, and grinning like a mad woman. "I don't think it's good for me to go six months without sex. It makes it near impossible to resist the masculine charms of you beautiful men. You're already so good looking that I don't think I could resist if I wanted to on a normal day."

"Six months?" Danny asked. He was still seated on the floor between Charlie's legs, one hand absently scratching at Skiff's ears, and looking at Alta in disbelief. "How do you look like you, and not get laid for six months?"

"Dude," Charlie tapped him upside the head, "she just told us that we're too good-looking to resist and that's all you got out of it? Where are your manners?"

Danny grimaced, and looked at Alta from under his mop of black curls. "Sorry, Alta," he said, "I don't always think before I speak."

"It's okay, Danny, Darlin'. I don't mind." Alta laughed. "To answer your question though, you live in your car, and don't have the money to go places where one would usually go to get laid." Alta chuckled. "Not that I've ever been one for hook-ups and one-night stands. I've had a couple beaus in my time, but none for longer than a few months. I did date a wonderful man by the name of Spencer when I was eighteen. He was a mechanic. Lasted nearly six months, but my family made the poor thing feel so uncomfortable that we had to split. He's married now. Met a sweet little thing at the library. I wish I'd had to courage then to tell my parents no, but I suppose I would never have come here then." A soft smile spread over her dainty features as Alta looked around at the now grinning men around her. All still very much naked, aside from Ben, who still wore a long sleeved black t-shirt, and moving in closer to each other. "Funny how things work out, isn't it?"

A surprised squeak left her when a hand suddenly turned her head, and Jack's lips were on hers. He kissed her, gently and pulled back with a sweet smile, only to have his lips replaced with Max's, then Dex, Alex, Ben, Charlie, and finally Danny. Once Danny had pulled away, Alta smiled wide, crinkling her eyes. "You're adorable," Danny said, a dimpled grin on his lips, "and you're also right. It is funny how things work."

"All things happen in their time, and for a reason out of our control," Jack said through a stretch. When he relaxed, he laid his head on Dex's shoulder and snuggled close, earning him an affectionate smile from the older man, and a kiss on the forehead, before he got up from the couch and said, "Fate brought you here, and will tell us why in her own time."

"You're a philosophical one, aren't you?" Alta chuckled. She had slid off of Dex's lap, and onto a towel that Charlie had placed on the couch between Dex and Alex, and was now snuggling in the small space between the men, with a blanket draped over her from the back of the couch. Looking around, she noticed that she, Max, and Ben all seemed to be being coddled slightly, and snuggled by the other men.