Accident

It was just a normal night I was laying in bed after a long day at work I'm a work I'm a detective. Rafael and I had a FWB relationship for a couple months we ended up calling it off because it was affecting our work life we both agreed and we are still good friends. He ended up leaving and moving to Iowa we didn't talk much after that. I was looking throw Instagram and I saw this gif I was going to send it to my best friend so she could send it to her man because I knew she would like it.

Sent to Barba
Delivered 9:15 PM

Shit... Fuck I sent it to Barba instead of N fuck this is bad I opened up the chat with Barba.

Barba
Read 9:25

Oh.. Really Y/N - Read 9:26

Mr Barba I'm so sorry that wasn't meant for you. -Read 9:26

And why wasn't it meant for me can that not be us?
-Read: 9:28

Mr Barba what are you saying?
-Read 9:30

I'm saying I need help with this and I'm alone and I'd rather have you help me then my hand.
-Read 9:31

The next message was a picture of him sitting in his office chair with a very noticeable but also impressive bulge my mouth watered as I saw this picture.

Oh Mr Barba so forward maybe this will help.
-Read 9:33

I walked into my bathroom and posed in the mirror in just my panties and in one of my button up dress shirts I wear to work with no bra on and leaving it unbuttoned so he would be able to see my cleavage but also covered up to still leave it up to his imagination. I took the picture and sent it too him, I can't believe I'm doing this I thought too myself.

Barba
Image sent 9:35
Image Read 9:37

Oh Detective your a naughty girl aren't you?

Whatever do you mean counselor?

This is a very dangerous game your playing I don't think you can handle it

I think I can handle it counselor.

I didn't get a text back almost right away like he usually does. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water on my way back I heard my phone ding, I saw the notification in my lock screen. I went to go take a shower. You strip your clothes off slowly as the shower warms, your phone in the bathroom with you because you couldn’t resist keeping the counselor so close, yet so far. You dare a peek at your lock screen just as you are about to step in — 

The next text was an image made my mouth water it was a picture of him in his chair holding his raging hard on by the base. I didn't reply I just got in the shower. When you get in you start to touch yourself thinking about Rafael and what he would do to you.

I want to see you. 

That text message arrived at 9:46 PM — right as you walked through the door of your apartment — it had been a difficult week of work, that gave way to a work wrought weekend. You dropped your bag on the entryway table, hanging your coat up, kicking your shoes off, before typing a reply. 

Then you shouldn’t have left for Iowa. 

The reply was almost immediate, your lips curling in a smile —

I haven’t been away so long that NYC has taken away WI-FI and video calling, have I? 

You evaded my statement, counselor, don’t think I’m going to let you get away that easily, you step into your living room, leaning against the lip of an armrest on your couch, I didn’t realize our relationship extended beyond the parameters of when you were in New York.