Chapter 1

3rd POV

The Panzer 4 was rolling up to the B-29 that just crashed, Saori noticed 4 figures on top of it.
"LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!"
The short one said
"Godamm it F/N Im wasting my silver lions just to get us killed by a little plane of death!" The black haired one yelled
"I wanna go to sleep" the blond one said
"Then spawn your PT 76." A tall blondy said.
"I wish but Y/N has to get rid of the B-29" The sleepy guy said
"Oh yeah forgot that this about the B-29" Then the Wreckage was gone everything returned to normal and instead there were 4 tanks PT 76B , FV4202 , LVTDGB m/40 , And a E-100.
And Miho with her courage tolled Mako to drive slowly up to them.

"Salutations!" Miho said with a smile
At the four guys.
At first they seemed startled but then they calmed down.
"Hello Im Y/N the guy that SEEM to have balls to talk to women." Y/N said looking at the other three.
The girls chuckled at the joke.
"Well Im Miho Nishizumi commander of the Panzer 4 and Co-commander Ooarai Tankery team."
The bois looked at each other
"Umm what year is it?" Ronald ask
Hana pops out
"Its December 2014"
The boys started to panic
"AHHHHH WE HAVE TIME TRAVELED!!!" The boys begging to panic.
The girls look at each other.
"What's the matter?" Miho asked
"DIDN'T YOU JUST HEAR US WE TIME TRAVELED WERE FROM 2021!!!" Y/N said in panic
The girls were shocked 'time travelers!?' Yukari thought
"How about you come with us and we can figure this out?" Miho asked.
The boys go into a huddle, after a minute they nod in agreement.
"Will come with you :)" Y/N said
"Great follow us" Miho said

Miho's PoV

Time travelers, how is this possible!?!?
"Hello Miho to earth , Miho to earth do you read?" Saori spoke to me.
"Yeah Saori what's up?" I looked at her as I texted Momo.
"Are you sure these guys are time travelers?" Hana says
"DIDN'T YOU SEE THE WRECKAGE!?!? IT DESPAIRED AND 4 TANKS APPEARED!!!" Yukari yelled
"Ok Yukari that's enough but it still doesn't make since tho" I said

Momo-chan

Time traveler's YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

Yep, Momo there from 2021

Then we must keep them off public eye ,  didn't you say they were in tanks?

Yeah... But its weird that there's only 4 of them and there're all in the commander hatch.

*knock knock*

I go up to see Y/N knocking on the hatch with a bald eagle on his shoulder.
"Also forgot to mention F/N and I have companions, F/N has C/N and the German Shepard with the SS grenedeir helmet with the Allied insignia (Cap has a very tragic back story why he has the helmet and no he is not a Nazi) His name is Cap and the bald eagle name is Iron, say hi guys *Bark and Eagle noice*"
"Nice to meet you guys" I said with a smile.

Oh also THE OTHER SCHOOL COMMANDERS ARE COMING OVER.

Oh uh we also have a little problem..

What is it Miho?

Well you see one of the guys Y/N has 2 pets a bold eagle and a german sherpard and one of the other F/N has a kitten...

You know what will discuss this tommorow.

Yep she's mad at me.
"Miho-chan were getting close to the hangars" Mako tell me
"Ok stop we can't let the other girls see them ok" I say
"Hai" they respond as I get out of the commanders hatch I see them talking to each other.
"Hey guys we need to be quite we need to pass the main yard to get to your hangar." I announced to them but when I blink Y/N and F/N are in M22 Locusts , Ronald in A Asu-57 and Jake in a L3/33 CC.
"Ok will he right on the right side of the Panzer 4" Y/N told me, I wasn't surprised to figure that they could do that.

3rd PoV

As the convoy slowly moved along team hippo notice Team angle fish a drove over to say Hi.
"Heya commander" Erwin said out of her Jagdpanzer
"Hey Erwin , Ummmm were kinda busy so could you please go away?" Miho said with a smile.
"HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT THERE HIDING!" Sae says.
"SHHHHHHHH SAE NO ONE CAN KNOW... Since you know now you have to come with us." Miho said with a face of defeat.

(Time ßkip to the hangar)

As they parked , the mini tanks turned huge in to Modern MBTs except Jake he turns his into A huey.

"So you guys from 2021"  Oryou asked Ronald
"Yep and here if you wanna see what happened and how we got here then watch this." Unaware that they were being watched.

*Clips starts to play*

"Soooo no escort because there stupid" Y/N said
"Is not cause there stupid its just questionable." F/N said
"Im mean YOU know I only play B-29 when its a privet battle cause I dont lose money so yeah" Y/N says to F/N
"Hey fellas bu we got boggie in coming" Jake announces
"You don't say... What jet is i- Oh sh*t Its a kikka the fricking copy of the Perfect ME 262" Ronald says
In the chat in the bottom left says

"皇帝のために!!!!!"

*RATATATATA* next the clip shows the whole cockpit reduced and everybody else 'knocked out' but Y/N "NOOOOO MY SILVER LIONS!" before their spectator mode is appeareds and then the next frame is the kikka ramming the cockpit.

*Ends Clip*

"Well that was very unexpected" A very smooth voice said

CLIFFHANGER LMAO