Chapter 4 Part 2 Ooarai High & and 4 highly trained morons vs. Saunders High

So after the coffee shop they keep on going to the school, at the school gate to the back but were stopped by a security guard.
"Your not allowed her this is a Girls school only." The guard said
"Lemme just text Miho and who took my phone!?" Y/N looked back

Meanwhile in the tanks hangar
"So Miho so you think Y/N will be happy that you took his phone?" Mako asked about to fall asleep.
"Yeah he won't mind and hey was what's this video?" She clicks on the video
"So its 2021 in Ohio after Valentines day btw I didnt get a date... But that's not why your here no the snow is SO frozen that look *shows ice Clyle* look at what happens *throws the cycle into the snow* it explodes."

Video ends

"That's some hard snow." Hana said while Mako drives out to the field were the training round was gonna happen while they were driving they notice the boy's arguing with the guard, Miho was about to ask Mako to stop but Ami's Tank rolls up to the gate.
"Who are you boy's" she said sitting on her tanks hatch.
"In Y/N an-"
"Ah the Boiz... Let them in the federation has much to talk about." She said looking at the guard.
"Ok you boys have a nice day." The guard said opening the gate.
"Wait... I though you boy's had tanks... Were are they?" Ami asked curiously
"Oh yeah sorry about that,hold on a sec please."
Then the teslas turned into modern tanks
Y/N tesla turned into A M1A2 Abrams
F/N's tesla turned into a BMP 3
Jake's tesla turned into a Ztz 99
And Ronald's turned into a Leopard 2
"Im left speechless but anyways lets get going." She's says ignoring the fact that cars turned into modern fighting vehicles.

But she shrugged it off and gestured to follow them as they followed her they were getting allot of stares but finally they get to the federations spot.
"Hello there special young one's." An a older Miho look alike.
"Hello Ma'am." We all saluted
"No need to be formal Gentleman Im Shiho Nishizumi the mother of Miho Nishizumi and Maho Nishizumi."
"Huh so that's why you look familiar."
The Boiz all said at the same time the looking at each other in pure confusion.
"*Chuckles* well you boy's might know why your here." She said sipping tea
"To join them?" Jake asked
"Yes and another thing were did you get those tanks because last time I knew *points at Y/N* you were in a tiger and you were in a T-90." She said sweet and then in a serious tone.
"Yeah *points at the tanks* look."
She looked and there it was the tiger 1 and the t-90 while astonished passbiers blink at what just happened.
"But that doesn't make since." She said looking down thinking of something.
"Anyways well be taking our leave... Bye!" F/N said pushing everyone out "Wait! You must use 1930s and 40s vehicles..." She said spilling a bit of tea
"So PT 76B,IS 3 and that stuff." Y/N said
"Yeah something like that no 50s and up stuff tho."

(Timeskip to the field)

The girls are getting ready when T-44-100,
2 T-34s with VietCong marking and a Panther 2.
The girls watch in wonder as the tanks line up but Erwin and her crew knew who they were.
Erwin walked up to the commander copula and Knock
"Y/N YOU KNOW YOU CAB HEAR ME!" then the hatch open.
"Wuz poppin Erwin." This shocked everyone and the commanders from the others schools watch closely but since the girls of both St Gloria and Anzion knew already.
"Ex sub commander miho has past the line this time!" Erika yelled
"Quiet down Erika... My older sister will put a stop to this." She said in a calm voice then her sister came on the microphone.
"Everyone calm down... This is not a mistake... I allowed it... These boys have a gift that is out of this world so let this be..." Which left Maho shocked but still keep her cool.

(At the meeting point thingy were both side meet)

"Miho!" Said Kay said bear hugging her
"Hey kay... Can I breath?" She said trying to catch air.
"Oh yeah! And also who are these guys?" She asked looking at Y/N
"Oh yeah these are new guys that my sister let in because they have a special ability."
"Cool! Well good luck see ya in battle guys especially you handsome~." She said to you.
"You 2 *wink*" You say as you and the boys summon dirt bikes