Too Much Game

Charlotte isn't going to be in this chapter. Charlotte's lines are going to be Bri. Charlotte going to be on vacation or something, just warning you guys. This will happen in a couple episodes to. Just wanted to say that. Enjoy it!!😀

Arianna's POV

"Gooch?" I say as Bri and I vigorously push the buttons on the monitor. Everything in the Man Cave was going haywire and nothing was working. Bri and I were trying to fix it, but nothing was working, and it was just pissing me off. "Gooch are you there?!"

"Gooch?!" Bri calls but instead we got a babydoll floating in outer space on the screen.

"Mama!"

"Okay that is not Gooch." Bri points out and I sigh in frustration.

"What is wrong with this thing?!" I groan and continuing pushing buttons with Bri. "Gooch."

Gooch appears pm the screen but it was staticky and we couldn't see him that well.

"Go for Gooch."

"Where are Dad and Henry?" Bri asks.

I had no ice where they were, because dad left without notifying us.

"There was an emergency at the Swellview mall." Gooch informs us.

"Ooh what happened?" Bri wonders.

"Santa Claus was running around without his red pants." Gooch explains.

"But it isn't even Christmas." I reason with confusion.

"Weird right?" Gooch nods his head.

"Your hot dog is ready."

Bri ají both groan when we head the snack machine beep.

"Neither of us ordered a hot dog!" Both of us exclaim.

"You ordered a hot dog?" Goo h questions.

"No! The snack machine is still broken and acting all crazy!" I exclaim with irritation.

Gooch started to break up and we freaked out.

"Gooch?!"

The screen got staticky again when we lost Gooch, and an alarm blared meaning Dad and Henry have returned, from the mall.

We walked to we to the tubes and only dad was there.

"Hey Banana, and Ari." He greets holding red pants.

"Hey." I greet and raise my eyebrow at the pants. "Are those Santa's pants?"

"Yeah."

Bri and I nod slowly and don't question it.

"So where's Henry?" Ari asks Dad.

"He's right-" Dad paused when he realized Henry was t present. "Huh, that's weird." He looks at the tube slot. "Henry? Come down!"