Kirby has to be locked in a room part 3

Warning; Implied hanging!

*The 3 open the door and see what's inside*

All 3: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

*In the dark, they see something in the shape of a person, hanging from the ceiling. Jigglypuff falls to her knees. Galeem backs away. Dharkon flicks the light and it's revealed to be a mattress hanging from a sheet. Galeem and Jigglypuff let out a sigh of relief.*

Jigglypuff: Oh thank Sugimori...

Galeem: Wait, if that's not Kirby..then where is he?

*A drop of drool falls from the ceiling. The 3 look up and see Kirby on all on fours, like Spiderlora. Out of instinct, they all run like h**l*

Galeem: WHAT THE H**L WAS THAT?!

Jigglypuff: I think that was Kirby!

Galeem: KIRBY?! AS IN THE SMALL, PINK BLOB WITH A CAKE OBSESSION?! THAT WAS HIM?!?!

Dharkon: WEREN'T YOU LISTENING TO META AND DEE?! THEY TOLD US; WHEN KIRBY LOSES FOOD AND FRIENDS, S**T *claps* GOES *claps* DOWN!!

*Dharkon gets grabbed into the darkness*

Galeem: BROTHER!!

Jigglypuff: NO!!

*Galeem gets dragged off too.*

Jigglypuff: NO!!

*She frantically follows him into the darkness. She sees him get dragged into a room. She opens the door and sees the twins tied up and upside down.*

Dharkon: Oh hello Jigglypuff. How are you?

Galeem: How are you so calm right now?!

Dharkon: Listen, you've been lucky to not have seen Crazy Hand caffenated. Let's just say, s**t gets real.

Galeem: JIGGLYPUFF! BEHIND YOU!

*Jigglypuff turns around to see Kirby rush and grab her. She falls doen with Kirby on top of her, holding her. She prepares to be attacked, but it doesn't happen. He's just...hugging her?*

Dharkon: Today I found out what it's like to be an NPC in The Last of Us.

Galeem: Shh! The tea is spilling!

Kirby: *mumbles* missed...you..

Jigglypuff: ....*hugs back* If the circumstances were different, I'd be estatic.

Extra

Luigi: *walks in* Guys! Dee told me you'd be here, Wii Fit made dinner and- *sees the scene in front of him* Am I interrupting something..?

Dharkon: Just go get some scissors.

And that's the end of the room dare saga! I won't torture you guys with cliffhangers again! Make sure to send more asks and dares below. Also, forms of Kirby and Jigglypuff!