Maybe.

[Artist: Melon Cullie on Twitter] 

Zuko's POV: 

       I walk out of Kiyi and I's shared room and into the main living space where Uncle waits for me. I sit down on the floor across from him and sigh. Happy to be out of the stiff Fire Lord Apparel. 

       "How was your evening, Zuko?" Uncle Iroh smiles taking a sip of his tea. He's always drinking tea. Always. 

       "Fun. I think Kiyi had fun too." I lie down on the ground stretching my arms and legs out. I hear Uncle laugh. 

       "Even the Fire Lord needs a break." He smiles lightly. I chuckle too. 

       "Is it okay if I wait tables tomorrow?" I ask him sitting back up. He tilts his head raising an eyebrow. 

       "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asks slightly confused. I rub my neck nervously. 

       "There might be someone coming over and I want to make sure I'm there." I say looking down at the floor. I can feel Uncle Iroh's curiosity peak. 

       "Did you meet someone at the party?" He takes a drink of his again. I feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. 

       "You remember Jin? I crossed paths walking home and we got talki-" I don't even finish my sentence before I can see Uncle's smile. 

       "The girl that had a crush on you!" He says excitedly. I roll my eyes. 

        "Yes Uncle. The girl who had a crush on me." 

...

       It's so weird being in an apron again. Not weird in a bad way just weird. But it's been forever since I started my shift. It's basically noon so my anxiety is through the roof. My hands are shaking and pouring tea is pretty hard with shaky hands. 

       Then I hear the door open one more time. It's been relatively quiet today, that being said The Jasmine Dragon is extremely popular and anytime we have less than 10 costumers at a time is quiet. 

        I look up from sweeping the floor to turn my head and look at the door. There she is. Standing there smiling.