It's a bad news for Suna

3rd PERSON'S POV:
It was all going fine. F/n, Suna and the twins. The three had almost all the lectures together. You spend a great deal of times with the team and the only problem is the bullying of the fangirls. On one fine day, you were in the washroom and some fangirls came in. The worst part of it was whenever they used to bully you, you shut your eyes and try to imagine things and not think or feel or react physically and mentally in the current situation. You zone out into a fictional world and do not come back to reality until someone physically motion you. This time, when you where zoned out, you imagined the incident when your dad called you home immediately... basically when she was caught cheating on your dad. The bullies left you alone since you never respond to them.

SUNA'S POV:
I was walking out of the janitor room after the routine make out session with Rin. I could see some fangirls walking out of the girls washroom. I didn't mean to eavesdrop on them but

Girl 1: Why doesn't she ever react to us?

Girl 2: Yeah, she always closes her eyes and zone out

Girl 3: isn't she in the same class with Suna and Osamu?

Girl 2: Yes, and that's the problem!!

Girl 1: she is even friends with Atsumu even though they aren't in same class!!

Girl 3: I've seen her at the practice.. seems like she is always there.... ahhh IT PISSES ME SOO MUCH!!!

'WHAT THE FUCK? DO THEY EVEN HAVE BRAINS?' I was thinking out loud. I myself blown my cover and stood in front of then glaring. The three girls just looked down and walked away.

"OKA-SAN! WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT? TO ME? TO DAD?" I heard some aggressively sobbing from inside the girls washroom. I didn't mind and rushed in only to n/n sitting on the floor with her eyes closed, hands on her knees close to her chest. She was miserable. I called out for her but she didn't respond. I sat down next to her and tried scratching her hair in order to not scare her, but she flinched at my touch... 'after all these months n/n? You're still uncomfortable with me, it hurts you know, hurts to know that you don't trust me enough' i was interrupted by my thoughts as n/n snapped back to reality... she just rushed in to hug me tight... like i was gonna go somewhere, desperate for touch, warmth. I held her close to me "hey... you don't have to worry anymore... I'm here now" I whispered in her ears. "Please, please don't leave me" she cried. I could feel the warm tears which wet my uniform. After sometime she calmed and stopped crying. "Lets go shall we?" I asked her and stood up to leave but was stopped by n/n holding the edge of my shirt, i looked back at her "let's keep this our little secret?" I leaned down to kiss her forehead and she left my shirt... I went back to the classroom only of answer Osamu's 100 questions.

"Where's n/nie?" Osamu asked

"Oh I just saw her in the corridor, she'll come in some time I guess" I nonchalantly lied.

After 5 mins n/nie entered the classroom. I couldn't help but overthink about what happened in her past and what did her mother do.

YOUR POV:
I came in the classroom and sat on my seat, I looked over at Suna... he looked like he was thinking about something so I chose not to disturb him. I turned back again in sometime just to see him asleep and find myself chuckling because of his actions. It was English and we had to read the comprehension given but instead i chose to overthink what happen in the washroom... how me zoning out can be dangerous for myself because I cannot come back to reality on my own! And how out of nowhere I thought about that one incident which I desperately want to forget.

Time skip, after school walking home with twins and suna

"Hey guys lets hangout today.. there no practice and its weekend.. and after that we're going for three days camp and n/nie won't be able to come" Atsumu said to which we all agreed. Our ideas of hanging out were clashing and soon we reached my house. "Let's discuss it on group chat" I suggested and everyone nodded. We bid our goodbyes and I walked inside the house.
I changed into something comfortable and grabbed some snacks and sat on the couch. A notification popped up on my phone.