𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗳𝘂|| xɪᴀᴏ

OMG did I see that right rank 692 out of 29.7 in 'game' that's a lot omg thank you so so much I cant tell you how much I'm grateful for this. I thought this was gonna flop but thank you for reading!!!  ♪('▽`)

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

" Y/n the food was delicious! you can keep the extra!" another delighted consumer applauded. Y/n F/n was the best chef in all of Liyue  {sorry Xiangling( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰) } people from across Teyvat would visit to enjoy to taste Y/n delicious cuisines.

"All in a day's work", Y/n smiled proudly. "Y/n it's been a great day I'm letting you go early", the head chef cheered. "Thank you!" Y/n said leaving, but no before grabbing her favourite food, Almond Tofu.

I rushed out of the Inn, heading to my house but you spotted someone. It was a guy with mesmerising golden eyes, he was slender but muscular but sitting alone. 

Slowly I walked to the man. The moonlight sky accentuating his golden eyes. 'omg his is gorgeous' I thought my cheeks lightly dusted with pink. I kept staring deeply at him, my e/c orbs drifting to his arm trailing the marking? tattoo {idk what they are}. "Excuse me are you okay you've been sitting there, alone for a while. Perhaps your waiting for someone? " I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend. "No" he blankly stated

"Well have you eaten yet? here" Y/n said passing him a takeaway box. He hesitantly took it, opening it up, it was almond tofu, his fav. In an instant, his golden eyes gleamed brightly while his mouth watered at the scent. "T-thank you", you giggled at this reaction, you are the best Chef of all Liyue after all. 'how can someone be so cute!', you internally fangirled. Xiao devoured it quickly, as you happily watch him devour your concoction. Until your stomach rumbled a little." Pardon me", Y/n shyly mumbled."Are you hungry?" Xiao looked at the last almond tofu. "N-no-" your words were ignored when Xiao fed you the last almond tofu, you blushed heavily. As Xiao stared at you. "Thank you".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading don't forget to leave any request in the comments! In Australia schools starting back up and I don't wanna go (;′⌒') have a good day, readers!!!

WORD COUNT ~ 386