Chapter 2: Valentine's Day!

Chelsea's POV:

Today is February 14, Valentine's Day I woke to see a bouquet of red roses of my nightstand with a note so I walked up to my nightstand to pick up the bouquet and read the note it says.

(Note)

Dear,

Miss Chelsea Happy Valentine's Day, I got this bouquet for you and I love them they're beautiful just like you, I hope we can spend Valentines together as your brother Lord Edgar will be spending time with miss Lydia so I hope we can spend time together during Valentines even though it's simple as dinner just the two of us as Lord Edgar and miss Lydia are going out for dinner and we'll be alone, I'll join you for dinner as equals perhaps and dinner will at 5 o clock pm.

Just come down when you're ready miss Chelsea even though it's too early to say this but I love you miss Chelsea, I'll cherish you.

~ Your admirer

Raven

I smiled as I read the note from Raven so I placed the roses in a vase with clean and fresh water then eat breakfast with my brother Edgar and my friend and soon to be sister- in law as she's going to marry Edgar Nii- San as Raven served us then Raven stood beside me by my side he glanced at me smiling at me and I smiled back with a pink tint on my cheeks.

_ 5 o clock pm_

When Edgar Nii- San and Lydia left for their dinner date I got ready myself with the help of the maids they helped me put on the corset, my undergarments and a red gown, also my make- up as some of the maids teased about Raven.

"Oh miss Chelsea you're so beautiful!"

"Raven is in love with you, you're so lucky to have him to like you!~"

"Thank you!" I replied curtly with a shy smile and a blush on my face even though I had blush on.

Then when i finished getting ready I went down the stairs elegantly as I saw someone waiting at the end of stairs I saw Raven there puling out his hand for me as I took it helping me descend the stairs.

"Hello Raven, good evening!" I greeted him with a sweet smile.

"Good evening miss Chelsea, you look gorgeous tonight miss Chelsea.~" I blushed at his comment as he guided me to the dining room and pull out a chair for me and I sit down while Raven sis in front of me, facing me while looking at all the food that Raven prepared.

"Happy Valentines miss Chelsea, I hope you like the bouquet of red roses earlier that I placed on your nightstand." He told me with a handsome smile

"Yes I do love them Raven, they're beautiful and smelt so sweet, and happy valentines day to you too!" I replied while blushing as we start to eat our meal then Raven asked.

"Mi- I mean Chelsea?"

"Yes Raven?" I was surprised when Raven called me without an honorific.

"Will you be my valentine?" he asked with a pink shade on his cheeks as I nodded with a smile.

"Yes I would love to be your valentine Raven!" I replied after eating I got up to him and embraced him as he had a surprised look on his face but he soon smiled at me returning the embrace wrapping his arms around me hugging me tighter as he whispered in my ear huskily.as he couldn't keep his feelings for me a secret any longer and decided to confess.

"Happy Valentines Chelsea, I love you will you accept my feelings, and will you be mine?~" My eyes widened and my blush got darker and smiled as I nodded.

"Yes Raven I accept your feelings, and I- I love you too Raven!, and here I made chocolates for you hope you like them Raven!" I confessed my feelings as he ate one.

"It's delicious Chelsea!~" He told me and I smiled with a blush.

"Thank you Raven, I'm glad you like them!"

then I slowly leaned in and kiss him with a smile on my face as Raven's eyes widened his face flushed but then he closed his eyes and kiss me back puling me closer to him deepening the kiss.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ♥♥♥♥♥

See you on the next chapter! Hikaru H, Raven n Henri Lucas

Chapter 3: Chelsea And Raven VS Mr. Huskley's Men!

See you next time!~