I

“So, who is gonna be? Me or him?”

“Luke, I don’t want to do this! I told you he was just a friend!”

“No, you have to choose! You can’t love me and love your ex at the same time. Choose!”

“You scream at me for no fucking reason everyday! And I’m sick and fucking tired of it!”

“Maybe if you wouldn’t fuck up everything, we would be perfect!”

“Well, nobody’s perfect. And I choose him. Goodbye Luke Hemmings!”

Angie and Luke have been fighting for a few months, over the small things. But this time, they two got into an argument over her ex. He saw them together at a bar, talking and laughing.

Slamming the door, Angie runs downstairs to her car, crying her eyes out. She walks to her car and gets in. She starts to feel vibrations in her pockets, and she pullsl out her phone. Text messages from Luke.

Hey, I’m so sorry.

I didn’t mean everything that I said.

I was mad, and I didn’t have the right to yell at you.

I love you. xx

Now she is crying harder. Instead of texting back, she throws her phone into the passenger seat. She starts the car and pulls off. She turns on the radio and music starts playing.

Pack up and leave everything,don't you see what I can bring. Can't keep this beating heart at bay. Set my midnight terror free, I will give you all of me. Leave your lover, leave him for me. Leave your lover, leave him for me…..

Hearing that song made her cry harder. She wasn’t paying attention to the road and total darkness starts to take over.