II

Now, Angie wakes up to the smell of toxins and fear. She moves up her arm and sees needles and tubes in it, her legs are wrapped.

“Oh no...No, no, no, no! I can’t be here again!”

Now she realizes that she’s in the hospital. She begins to hyperventilate a little bit until the doctor walks in.

“Now, Miss Angie, calm down. It’s okay.”

She begins to calm down, breathing in and out slowly. “Sorry. What happened to me? Why am I here?”

“You were hit by a drunk driver. Unfortunately, he go the worse of it. But you made out perfectly fine. Little scratches here and there.”

“Thank you doctor. How long do I have to stay here?”

“You can leave now. Your car is at a shop, but somebody is here to pick you up.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Don’t worry about it. Just let me get these needles and tubes off of you. And you need to be careful for the next few days.”

After she gets everything done and taken care of, she heads out to the parking lot, only to see Calum and Ashton there.

“Why are you guys here?”

“Listen, you need to talk to Luke.” Calum says.

“Yeah, he won’t stop crying like a baby! He’s just like, “Angie, I’m sorry! I never meant to hurt you. I miss you! Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” Angie starts to laugh a little bit, shaking her head at Ashton’s acting.

“Seriously? I don’t feel bad.”

“You don’t feel bad?!” Ashton looks at her like she’s crazy. “He’s about to go fucking insane if he doesn’t get you back! You two seriously need to talk. Like now!”

Angie huffs and groans until she finally agrees to talk to him.