III

Angie, Ashton and Calum start to drive back to Luke’s apartment. When they get out the car, Angie gets a phone call from Michael.

“What’s up Michael?”

“Your boyfriend here won’t stop crying.” She starts to realize what Ashton meant because she can hear Luke in the background crying and screaming. She can hear the sound of glass shattering and thing falling over.

“I’m coming. Just try to calm him down!” Her, Ashton and Calum start running upstairs. When they get inside the apartment, they see the chaos that Luke created. Couches and chairs are knocked over, windows are broken and clothes are thrown everywhere.

They walk in further and they try to find Luke. Angie walks into the room that they both shared and finds him in the corner, crying is eyes out. Luke then looks up and sees her. Angie looks down on him and sits on the corner of the bed.

“Luke..”

“Angie, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to over-react. I didn’t know that he was your ex until he came over to find you.”

“Find me? For what?”

“He said that he had to tell you something.”

“It can wait.” Angie then sighs and looks around the room. “You destroyed everything Luke..”

“I didn’t know how to react, so I just destroyed everything. Then the guys came and found me and then Cal and Ash left to find you.” Luke then notices the bandages on her arm. He has a look of shock on his face.

“Angie, what happened to your arm?”

“Car crash. I’m fine but the driver was drunk and he died instantly.” Luke then gets up and hugs Angie as she hugs him back. Tears begin to silently fall down her face.

“I’m so sorry love. I didn’t mean to say all those things to you.” Luke says, tears streaming from his face. Angie then looks at him in his eyes.

“You have to promise me that it won’t happen again.” Angie tells him. “And you have to trust me wit everything. And not assume things too.”

“I promise. I promise. And I promise.” Luke says, then gives Angie a deep, passionate kiss. Angie grins and kisses him back.

“I love you, Luke.”

“But I love you more.”