Two-Tounged

3rd year Harry Potter didn't want to know the girl he would come across...but to his luck or hers he did.

   Courtney Chrysanthemum Cassiopeia Malfoy sat in the nice silk seat of the carriage next to her twin brother Draco, Her platinum blonde hair flowing out of the window has they hit bumps exiting Malfoy Manor. The breeze of her brothers cologne hitting her in the face
"Geez Draco, couldn't you put less cologne on, it smells like Pansys amortentia" Courtney said with a tint of laughter lacing her tone.

Her brother giggled at her despair, "Well Courtney...the finest of men wear the most and the best of cologne" Draco said looking at Courtney who was resting her arm on the side of the window, "Well Draco do you want to know who I think is the finest man" Courtney said putting her hand up and pinching her index and thumb together.

"Dobby" The siblings said in unison before looking at each other and laughing till there eyes filled with tears.

Soon enough the carriage came to a halt and Courtney came flying forwards "Way to break my bones" Courtney mumble.

"Oh Court it's not that big of a deal" There father Lucius said pecking into the back of the carriage grabbing Courtneys hand and helping her out of the carriage well Narcissa helps Draco.

"Well father I wouldn't want to go to Pomfeys on my first day would I" Courtney said batting her eyelashes as the walk into Kings Cross than shooting her gaze at Draco and winking.

The Malfoys soon got to 9/34 pushing there luggage threw the wall and hugging there parents good-bye.

"Well now it's just us twiny...whatdoyouwanttodoiveneverbeenherebeforehelpimgoingtopassawaydraco" Courtney said rushing the last soon clinging to Draco,

"Calm down, we find Crabbe and Goyle and than get on the Hogwarts express" Draco said pushing his sister off of him
"Who the frick frack are Crabbe and Goyle, are they like gay or-" Courtney was cut off by Draco putting his hand over her mouth "There they are" Draco said pulling his off of her mouth.

"Hey Malfoy...." Both of the boys said, soon pausing to look her up and down
"Hey Crabbe..Goyle" Draco said well grabbing Courtneys hand and pulling her along soon bringing them into a compartment.

"This is my twin sister Courtney" Draco said closing the door and sitting down
"I was going to ask" Crabbe said with Goyle knodding in agreement.

Later on after the train had stoppted and Pottah had apparently passed out, They got off the train following who they needed to follow and saying somethings about Hermiones blood status which Courtney would be later apologizing for her twins actions.

They got into the castle walking into the great hall with the Slytherins and soon sitting next to Draco.

To be countinued

Love A Fellow Ravenclaw