Potter's Pitch

———Harry Potter———

Harry Potter, Walked the long hall's of Hogwarts looking for one girl more a women, Courtney Malfoy, I know, I know looking for your arch enemy's sister would be actually best bet be the normal in the muggle world but in Hogwarts it would be hell.

Harry meant the long spiral staircase that lead to the Astronomy Tower. Walking up the stairs to see Courtney sitting down humming some tune and reading a book.

You see here Harry was lucky he saw Courtney after she passed out in Dada with Lupin because of her boggart being......well kinda the reason.

————————————————————-

"Miss Malfoy, It's your turn" Professor Lupin said making Courtney pull out her wand ready to yell Riddikulus at any moment. She walked up to the wardrobe-dresser looking object, following her movements a piece of paper flew out of the cabinet reading 'Fear'.

Courtney stood, her lip quivering trying hard to speak but all she did was stand. "Miss Malfoy..Miss Malfoy, Riddikulus" Professer Lupin said trying to ease the girl..but no sound came from her.

Harry ran grabbing her right has she fell, student moved out of the way.......

—————————————————————————————————-
Harry was knocked back in his senses by hearing a voice...a beautiful one,
"Potter, Golden Boy....um Saint Potter or..ah PoTTaH....dude are you alive....Oblivious Potter" Courtney said having lowered her voice just a little at the end and also trying to sound like Draco around trying to grasp Harry's attention by saying "PoTTah".

"Oh..um sorry" Harry said itching his neck, he was a nervous wreak for one, Two, Courtney had asked him to come to Astronomy Tower for a thank you gift, I mean her inviting Harry somewhere wasn't to abnormal for Courtney sense they had become friends over the year. Especially after Draco pissed of Buckbeck and they had to call the Quidditch teams to make sure she didn't punch Draco to death for pissing off "Bucky baby" as she called him...we won't talk about that!..

"So messy hair..I made you this" Courtney said handing Harry a little blue box with a white bow on top. Harry opened it to see a small blue rhinestoned snake and a red and yellow lighting bolt hanging on a chain.

"Hope you like it..I made it myself....OH you can wear it has a bracelet and a necklace" Courtney spoke lightly before looking at him and quickly pecking his check before running of.

Harry didn't get to respond but, he knew...she knew......he liked it