7. First Time for Everything

Maria

I brushed my hair into a neat tight bun and wrapped a purple and white bow around it. Today, we had a basketball game and the cheerleaders would be cheering the boys on. I've been waiting for basketball season.

When I put on my cheer uniform, I feel like a different person. I don't worry about being poor and barely being able to keep clothes on my ass. I don't worry about not having a family that cared about me, and I didn't mind any of the bad things. Because cheering took my mind off of that.

"Aye Mar we going to the locker room to shower and change, you ready ?"

I was about to respond, but I realized who the person was and had to double take.

It was the bitch that I fought last week over Kaden. And she has the nerve to address me by my nickname ?

"Yeah I'm going." I grabbed my bag and didn't say another word to the fat bitch. Just cause her titties were big and she had some ass didn't mean the bitch was cute. She was a simple thot, probably used for running trains and sucking dick.

I went to my section of the shower and did my hygiene routine quickly. I didn't like the other girls seeing my body and we didn't have curtains to cover up. Once I finished, I towel dried and walked in my sandals to the dressing room.

I pulled on my bra and panties, along with my spanks and under armor. Our cheer uniforms were a sparkly purple and a pure white. The top was cropped, exposing our stomachs. Our skirts were short and had a slit on the side.

While the rest of the girls showered, me and the others did each others hair and make up.

We were finally ready to go in the gym and do our thing for our boys. I confidently ran out to my spot on the sidelines and watched as the boys warmed up.

I had a little bit of free time before the game started, so I went around and searched for Kaden. I wanted to talk to him about some serious stuff tonight.

"Aye, Have you seen Kaden ?"

A boy with curly brown hair and straight teeth stared back at me. He smirked but I just rolled my eyes. Mario was Kaden's bestfriend. He was Mexican and was always in some type of trouble. I didn't trust him one bit, but Kaden always insisted that he was a great friend.

"Yeah, he should be coming from the bathroom baby."

"I'm not yo baby boy, told you about that shit." I rolled my eyes and jogged down to the boys bathroom, patiently waiting for Kaden to walk out. The game started in 15 minutes, he needed to hurry.

After a good 2 minutes, he finally came out of the bathroom. I stood there with my arms crossed and stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

He looked around and then smirked before putting his hands on my waist and licking his bottom lip before biting it.

"Damn Emmy, if I knew you look this good in a cheer uniform I woulda joined the basketball team." He pulled me in closer and kissed on my neck as he talked, making his lips brush up against a sensitive spot.

A wet moan slipped from my throat and Kaden's hand slipped down to cuff my ass in his hands. My panties were starting to get wet.

"K-Kaden stop..not in public.."

He smacked his lips and started to suck on my neck.

"I don't care where we are Maria. I told you I don't wanna hide this shit from anyone."

His hands trailed up and he squeezed my breast between his hands, making my knees weak.

"The game starts in 12 minutes. That's all I need to give you some good ass brain and some quick strokes Maria."

"Kaden n-no, I have t-"

He picked me up and walked me down to a part of the school where there were no cameras. No one was in the hallway and that made things even easier for Kaden.

He hooked his fingers into my spanks and skirt and pulled it down in one quick swipe. He looked down at it and I nervously blushed as I tried to cover myself.

"K-Kaden we really shouldn't be-"

"I'll talk with my tongue, Maria."

Before I could stop him he pulled me up and placed me on his shoulders, forcing me to receive what he was giving. His tongue worked wonders and I felt myself throb as he weaved it in between my lips and flicked it against my clit. He sucked and nibbled and I moaned in pleasure as he slurped me up.

"K-Kaden I'm, I-im coming !"

He kept eating and I felt my soul leave my body as he swallowed and kept going. My legs felt like jelly. How was I suppose to perform like this ?

"See, that was 5 minutes. Now with the other 6 I'm going to make you cum again."

I didn't have time to react, he was already laying me down and pulling his pants down. I widened at his size and shook my head, trying to sit up. He slipped a magnum own and looked me in my eyes.

"Maria..do you want this or am I moving to fast ?" He leaned down to kiss my neck and I yelled at him to just finish. I wanted this, I needed this.

He slowly slid in inch by inch and I gasped and moaned in pain as I gripped his shoulders. It hurt but it made me wetter. I wanted more but the pain was unbearable.

"K-Kaden take it out, it's too..shit..m-much !" I screamed as Kaden pushed himself all the way in, breathing hard as hell down my neck.

I pushed on his chest to stop him but he pinned my arms above my head and started to ram himself inside of me, making spit dribble down the side of my mouth.

"Don't run from me Maria. Look at me baby girl." He smirked as I looked at him. His grunts and small moans were turning me on, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I came all over him and he stopped moving, counting to ten. "W-why'd you stop?" I questioned timidly, wanting him to keep going even though I wasn't coming off my orgasmic high just yet.

He smirked then put it back in. "I was gonna cum if I kept going." He then thruster 4 more times and pulled out before nutting in the condom.

"I don't want any babies yet. I don't even trust a condom." He went to the bathroom and wet some paper towel to clean us up. He pulled my spanks and panties back up and I sighed as I started to limp back to the gym.

"Emmy."

"Yes Kae.."

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style, walking me to the gym.

"You know I love you right ?" He whispered so no one would here and I smiled as I hugged him. "I love you more Kaden."

He placed me on my feet and I limped to my position on the floor. He walked over to me before going to sit on the bleachers.

"I told you all I needed was 12 minutes. Made you cum twice." He whispered in my ear and I blushed, pushing on his chest.

"Oh, and Maria?"

"Yes?"

"You taste like strawberries."

He said with a smile and my face lit up.

The whole time at the game, I couldn't do anything but watch as Kaden smiled at me in the bleachers.

God...what was this boy doing to me?