No X More X Lies

Unedited
Gon-                          2-11-21

I smile, seeing as Killua is healing. Alluka looks back at me, and smiles wide.

"Did I do good?" She tilts her head up to look at me.

I smile greatfully at her. "Of course. Thank you..so much." I hug her tightly. She puts one of her hands on my cheek, and looks up at me.

"Were you the one that stabbed Killua's chest?" Her voice echoes through the room, making me freeze for a second. I didn't really stab him, did I?

I step back, and look to the side. "I...I'm not sure? He wanted to be stabbed..." I say, avoiding eye contact.

I feel cold hands wrap around my right wrist, and look down only to see Alluka. "Your hand," she begins, "Is it okay?" She removes her hands from my wrist, gently.

My hand is bruised, and probably broken. Though, no doctor at the hospital treated the injury.

Alluka wraps her smaller hands around mine, a worried expression adorns her features.

"I'm fine," I say, not wanting to worry her. Alluka already has enough to worry about. I mean, her older brother, the only one in her family who was there for her, was just on the verge of death.

I look away from her and back at Killua. He has a busted lip, and there's scrapes all over him. As well as bruising on his arms and neck. Though, it's healing quickly.

I feel anger bubbling within me. I should've been there! But instead I had to be a weakling and get knocked out easily!

I begin to calm down as I trail my fingers along his cheekbones. As I'm about to look back at Alluka, the door opens.

I quickly push her behind me, and look back towards the entrance.

To my surprise, and dismay, my dad is the person at the door.

He steps in, an unreadable expression on his face. His eyes dart from me to Killua, and back again.

His voice has no emotion to it as he says, "So, you're engaged to him?"

My throat feels dry and I immediately move my hand away from Killua's face. Who told him?

My whole life I had wanted to find him, and once I did I wanted nothing more than for him to accept me as his son. I... Maybe I should've told him sooner.

I look down at my feet as I numbly say, "Yeah. I'm in love with Killua," I let out a chuckle.

Ging hastily walks over to me, and for a second, I think he may be about to hit me.

But he didn't.

Ging stands in front of me. He speaks in a voice barely above a whisper, "This is what I get for leaving you alone for 12 years. Now you're...gay. I get that you have some sort of daddy issues but seriously-"

I feel my body being pulled backwards, my eyes widening.

Cold rough lips crash against mine, and immediately knowing who it is, I don't hesitate to reciprocate the kiss.

I wrap my arms around Killua's neck, pulling him closer. I hear Alluka squeal, and Ging says nothing.

He simply turns his back to us, and leaves the room.

I slowly pull away from Killua, smiling.

"Killua!" I almost start crying happily as I hug him. He runs his fingers shakily through my hair, but nonetheless hugs me back.