Chapter 1 - Boring

"I can make this a better deal," taking back the contract, you trail around the man, your nails dragging across his suit jacket.

"And how would you do that?"

A smirk played at your lips as you straddled his lap. "By appealing to your more... primitive needs of pleasure instead of materialistic," he let you slip his jacket off, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"That sounds like quite the bargain," his hand slipped down your back to grab your ass. A smack lands against it making you yelp with a giggle.

"I'm certain it will be," you unbutton your blouse letting the green lace bra be admired by his greedy eyes. Meeting his lips you were suddenly interrupted by your assistant.

"Miss L/n, sorry but you have a guest,"

"I'm busy," you growl, giving a sorry smile to Alejandro, the mob boss you were trying to seduce into agreeing with you.

"It's goatee," your eyes narrow at her as she clicked away at her keyboard.

"I'm sorry, Aljandro, my sweet, we must continue this later," kissing him quickly you get off as he makes him self presentable. "Show him out, Anna,"

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbles. "Let's go, buddy," A few moments passed as you re-zipped your skirt up.

"Y/n!" Tony Stark walked in with none other than the Avengers behind him.

"Stark, you might have just lost me 2 million dollars!" You grin menacingly, leaning on your desk and buttoning up your blouse.

"Always welcoming,"

"What do you want?" taking the files and shoving them in your desk, you take your gun only for the heroes to raise their weapons. "Tense, are we? Calm yourselves," slipping it into your holster you sit in your leather desk chair and kick your feet up.

"We need help,"

"Help you shall get if I'm interested," you hum, eyeing each hero with a grin. "Oh my gods... Loki Laufeyson from 2012..."

"Friggason, actually," he corrects.

"Daddy issues, hm," you see a look of anger and shock pass his face. "You know it was such fun fighting your... Chitauri, was it?"

"Anna! Get me some tea!" You lower your sunglasses and shoot a beast between the eyes, watching the chaos unravel below. "Shame... Anna!"

"I'm here, jeez," she walks out and refills your glass. "9 o'clock," Anna mumbles without taking her eyes off the glass.

You pointed the gun and shot an alien right in the chest. "Thank you, dear,"

"I don't get paid enough..."

"Yes, you do!~"

"Quite a fun afternoon,"

"Mr Stark, should we really be trusting her?" the boy in a spider suit whispers to Tony.

"Peter Parker... shouldn't you be in school, sweetheart?"

"It's a free day- woah! How do you know it's me??"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, how do you think Stark found out about you?" Tony glares your way. "Now, state your business before I get bored, you have three bullets,"

"We're having difficulty-" a gunshot rang out, hitting a target on top of the door making everyone duck and aim their weapons.

"You always have difficulty,"

"It's with Hydra," Tony sighs at another gunshot.

"Boring~"

"It includes making weapons-" one last shot was fired as you blew out the smoke.

"Aw, sorry, darl, looks like you've lost my attention! Anna, please schedule a meeting with Alejandro this afternoon, in my bedroom," you walk away as Tony grumbled and took your hand.

In one movement he was on the floor, your heel digging into his neck. "Back off, ma'am,"

"Sorry, virgin wonder boy, you don't get a say," Cap narrows his gaze as Tony taps your foot twice. "Don't grab me like that unless you want your eye on a silver platter and your skin turned into a purse,"

"Got it," he wheezes. "But listen-"

"I'm done listening!~" opening the door wide open for the team you turn back around. "Do see yourselves out, I have better things to ponder, Ciao!"

"She's insane," Pietro scowls.

"She's the best hope we've got," Natasha hated to admit.

~~~

"Boss, you gotta listen, you know Stark wouldn't come to you for info on some low budget weapons," Anna sipped at her Redbull as you rolled your eyes.

"I told you, Stark will need to do better at convincing me for my time because..."

"Time is money and your time is golden," Anna repeats with a sigh.

"Exactly, my dear," you toss her a piece of candy. "Now, any clients?"

"One, just in need of a double homicide, nothing too big, obviously too dumb to know a suitable price,"

"Perfect, bring them in," you sit back in your chair as your assistant left.

~~~

"You go to her for help?" Steve gives his classic brows of disapproval. "She's a criminal!"

"She's smart, she's cunning, and she has connections,"

"How come I've never heard of her?" Bruce fumbles while cleaning his glasses.

"You have, just her alias... Queen of Hearts?"

"The serial killer??"

"Former, that's how she built her network," Nat pours some coffee before downing it all for a quick hit. "She's like a spider, her network is a series of webs spanning all across the globe,"

"She's like Jim Moriarty from Sherlock!" Peter exclaims.

"For once I appreciate the reference, weirdly enough she can do the whole deduction thing," Tony grumbles. "She takes 'great inspiration' from him,"

"Weird," Peter mumbles. "How do we get her to help?"

"Who knows?"

~~~

Did I tie Mental into this?

Hell yeah

- Anna ❤️