Part 4

Goodness it was a weekend. You finally got the time to rest after working so hard for the last few days...and not to mention, working hard to not look at him, not to talk to him…

Why? Because it's making you feel things you shouldn't.

Because it's making you doubt and insecure.

Sighing, you made your way to do the house chores. Too bad, Jong Hyun's caretaker is on leave. FOR A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK.

Aigoo, handling a little kid is not easy.

As you finished washing the dishes,.yu felt someone clutching to your legs, motioning you to look down.

"I'm sleepy," he says, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He looked so tiny making you kneel down to his level and carrying him to his bed.

It was almost 5 in the evening and it explains his tiredness as he spent the whole afternoon watching cartoons and dancing to baby shark 🦈

After an hour:

You finally threw yourself on the couch as you selected you kdrama. A little reward is needed after hardwork right? Giggling to yourself you you suited yourself on the couch.

And just as to disturb your once in a blue moon fun, the bell rang.

Which monkey is it now?

Aish, you were cursing in your head as you opened the door. "YAH, who - oh, Jungkook come in-" your voice changed from a wild chimpanzee to a normal lady.

Jungkook was taken back by your first expression when you opened the door. If wasn't him, he was so sure, you would have threw the person into a ocean to ring the bell.

I'll knock next time.

He thought to himself as he came in.

"Oh, Jong Hyun is sleeping" you said eyeing the toys and a huge bouquet. A 'oh' escaped his mouth showing disappointment.

"You could still stay" you whispered but enough for his to hea as his face suddenly lightened up. "Really?" He asked as you chuckled.
No different from my son. Understandable why you both get along hehe.

As you both sat down on the couch, you resumed your favourite drama.

Time passed and you becane more elvoled into the screen. Your eyes were widened ad he the male lead's lips were almost onto the female's. But his ohoe rang causing the female to pull away.

"Aish, you idiot. You could have put your phone in sile-" you groaned and turned to your left but immediately froze as you realised he was still here. You awkwardly smiled looking at him who was laughing out loud, with his hand on his stomach.

"Yah, don't laugh" you pouted in tiny as you hit his arm. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't-" he once again started laughing, discovering this new side ou yours. "Just watch" you said resuming the episode.

Congratulations yn, you are awarded as the clown if the year. Great, now be proud.

Once again, you were focused on the screen that you didn't realise the couch sinking near you. He scootes closer to you, still staring at your parted lips.

The male finally kissed the female. You threw your hands up in excitement as you turned...you didn't realise that his face was just inches away from yours.

Those eyes poured into your souk as you gulped down your saliva. This position was giving you a clear and a hd view of his golden features and you couldn't deny….you liked it.

Will it happen?

Jungkook slowly leaned closer, placing his hand on your neck..

omg, it's happening

Before you could progress anything, his soft lips landed on your. He slightly nibbled on your upper lip, pulling you closer to him.

You didn't kiss back but your hand slowly raised to place on his back as your eyes closed.

"AHHHHH" suddenly a loud cry, both you guys apart as you realised what you were about to do. Jungkook was shuttering to tell you something. "y-yn, actually I-"

No this can't be right. Don't do this yn, just don't.

"Jungkook please leave" you said in one go, making him flinch. He tried to place his hand on your shoulder, once again saying something but he got cut because of your son's loud cries.

"Just go" you said looking away. "Please"

He couldn't force you. Feeling extremely guilty, he got back into his car, wondering what went wrong? He could no longer deny his feelings for you. Even your mere presence was affecting him so much..that he couldn't just hold back.

Great Jungkook, you messed it up.

___________________________________
Sorry, for the short part guys, I didn't have enough time and my exams are near...
I'll surely try to post better.