Inside only P1

"Welcome to the murder of Thomas Brodie Sangster!" y/n giggled in her bedroom 

"the what!" Thomas yelled from off camera 

"Don't worry about it"

"No! No what did you say?" he asks poking his head around the door frame 

"I said its going to be a nice day"

"No you didn't" 

"fine you wanna know what we are doing?" 

"Yes?"

"Then come here then" she says patting her bed so he came in and sat beside her "Today we embark on a challenge, well... kinda a challenge."
"Okay?"

"Basically we are in quarantine still. but obviously we are next door neighbours, we don't go anywhere, so we have sort of formed... a what do they call it?"

"A bubble, together. Which I'm actually very happy we did, because I don't know how I could have been alone in my house for this long"

"Awww? would you have missed me?" she giggled

"I would, I think we both either would have just broken quarantine in order to come drink wine together or made some complex like hitting the wall code by now if not" 

"Probably yeah"

"I don't think I could have got though this far without you?" 

"Awwww Thomas" she cooes giving him a cuddle "I wouldn't have got this far without you either" they sat cuddling for a good few seconds before Thomas looked up to the still recording camera

"You're still recording" He whispered

"Cuddles are platonic we're allowed"
"... where your hand is, is not platonic y/n"

"They can't see that"

".... no but I feel it"

"They don't know..." she giggled "want my hand to stop?"

"I reserve my right not to answer that question" He says "No..." He whisper to her likely assuming the camera wouldn't hear him 

"Video!" she says sitting up again 

"Awwwww, I was enjoying the cuddle"

"You can cuddle later" she says "But, I decided we are going to do this challenge where we can't leave the house"

"because we can't anyway"

"Exactly, but no phone. No wifi. No Tv."

"Does switch count?"

"...Yes because even though it is a handheld game you can put it into the tv so No switch"

"Ooohh... No Pokémon"

"No Pokémon"

"Or Animal crossing, so can't go visit our neighbours" 

"We can't, they will be so sad because we won't visit them" 

"They will, but we are going to do this for a week"

"So one week, no tech, no outside, just the two of us"

"So cameras set up all over like big brother I'm guessing?"

"yes"

".... are we filming it all?" He asks

"Yep"

"what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know thomas, but you know what we can't do?"

"what?"

"Masturbate"

"Thats true, there will be no masturbation this week. Oohh, that's why you told me to jerk off before I came over this morning. I get it now"
"what did you think I told you that for?"

"I just assuming you where being a nice friend reminding me to have a morning release"
"I told you, Oh btw dress good because I'm filming and jerk off before you come over? you didn't even question it?"

"No, you tell me that often

"Did you jerk off?"

"Of course I did" He says "I was told to masturbate so I masturbated"

"Good" she nods "Always wise to do as your told"

"Yes Mistress"

"And you yell at me for exposing your kinks in the internet" 

"I didn't mean to. I though it would be fun"