Prolouge (Part 2)

(Third person POV)

Just as Coiny and Pin were about to exit the room, they heard the sound of something turning on. 

They cocked their heads around, and looked at where the sound was coming from. "A monitor?" Pin questioned. "Why would this room have a mo-"

"AHEM! Hello? Can you hear meee??? Helloo?? Uhmmm, I'm pretty sure you cretins can hear me sooo- Hiya!" 

The both of them were startled by the sudden noise coming from the monitor, it sounded really raspy, but upbeat. They were confused as hell, so they decided to keep listening.

"Can I please have you kiddo's all meet up in the cafeteria? We need to begin the entrance ceremony in an hour, and I would like you all to introduce yourselves to one another.. Especially considering what's coming next.." The voice snickered. 

"I'll be seeing youuuu~" They giggled one last time, before the monitor turned off. Pin shuddered a bit. "W-Who the hell was that?.." She asked, Coiny just looked at her and shrugged. "I have..no idea.." 

"Should we even go?" The copperhead questioned, playing with his hair a bit and adjusting his tie.

The redhead sighed, brushing her bangs out of her face. "I think we should, just to be safe, we don't know who trapped us here or what they're even planning. So it's best to proceed with caution." She replied.

Coiny looked up at her and smiled a bit, and grabbed her hand forcefully running out the door to the cafeteria.

He then stopped.

"Oh wait.."

"..we don't even know where the cafeteria is….

●•°•●▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎●•°

"Haha! I'm here early! Yay!" A preppy voice echoed throughout the cafeteria, as a lemon green haired girl skipped around. 

That girl's name was Leafy Aoki, the Ultimate Weapon Prodigy. She was mainly known for being able to use tools, specifically knives very well in combat at a young age.

While it may seem at first like she'd be intimidating, considering she's skilled with weapons of all things, Leafy is actually very kind and supportive, she is also very energetic.

Leafy waited patiently, until she heard footsteps. The girl smiled intently, waiting for the other person to enter so she could greet them.

They finally arrived, and they were a girl. Her hair was two different colors. The left side being green, and right side of her hair being a cyanish blue. Her hair covered her left left eye, and she was wearing glasses. Her upper shirt was light yellow, and her long dress was a very light brown, and she had brown shoes. 

"O-Oh! H-Hello!" She greeted Leafy nervously. The lemon green haired girl rushed over to her, shaking her hand violently. "HI!! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU!! I'M LEAFY AOKI!! THE ULTIMATE WEAPON PRODIGY!! I HOPE WE CAN BE THE BESTEST OF FRIENDS AND-"

"W-Woah woah! S-S-Slow down!" The other girl stuttered. "Ah- I guess I should introduce myself as well.." 

"I'm Book Dokusha, I-I..don't remember my talent.." Book said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh.. Well, whatever your Ultimate Talent is, I bet it's amazing!" Leafy smiled at the girl. Book giggled a bit. "Thanks Leafy.. You're really kind.." 

"Of course! Everyone is special in there own way! Even if they don't have a talent, or this case can't remember it!"

●•°•●▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎●•°

Sorry for the short chapter, writing motivation is lowwww
Aaaaa

Anyways hi yall!! 

I just finished chapter 1 or drv3 and BOII IT WASS ROUGH, I ain't gonna spoil tho

This book will probably be updated slowly, sorry!

I hope you guys enjoyed this short ass chapterrr