1. Sudden change.

This story contains force feeding so if you don't like it, then piss off or be a man and read the whole thing. There is around 10 000 words in here, so good luck on the path witcher!

Sierra was a pretty girl and the only gamer girl in the whole class. Her mother was a kind hearted woman and her dad was a strong man. He didn't usually have time on Sierra, so he often left letters about how much he loved her and some money for games and snacks. They were a happy and a wealthy family.

Sierra was a hot girl, who wore colourful clothes. She didn't like to hang out with the girls, because she didn't like speaking about boyfriends, depression and their usual stuff. She instead liked hanging out with the boys. Sierra could find a general language with them. They played games together, did homework together, hanged out together and joked together. Sierra had a boyfriend tho. His name was Yuri. Yuri spent most of his time with Sierra, if the boys were offline, if Sierra was offline, then with the boys. They both loved each other. Yuri was a smart and quite strong boy. He also had wealthy parents. Everyone pretty much lived a good life, until one day everything changed.

One time Sierra's mom was surfing the net, but then she found out that "fat" style is becoming more popular in America. She then saw some pics of "fat beauty" and got really impressed.
She thought to herself 'I should fatten my daughter up, because she could be bullied when this style will be more popular.' That's when she decided to fatten up Sierra. She then told Sierra's dad about it and they agreed to buy more food and not let Sierra go to her training.

One day Sierra came back from school and she was greeted with a surprise.

'Sierra, we decided to have a special week. We ordered a bunch of junk food and you can now go to your training on your will.'

'This is your way of telling me "I love you"? Ok I won't go to my training. Don't like it there anyway.' - said Sierra. She went to the kitchen and took a burger.

'Why not treat myself?' - she she said as she took a bite of the juicy burger.

'God, they are so good.' She ate one and didn't stop there. She consumed them.

'Guess I'm toooo hungry.' - Sierra said. After 10 minutes she ate all the burgers, but there was still some coke and fries. After the treat she felt really full.

'Well that was good.' Sierra went upstairs to the computer. Soon it was dinner. Sierra's mother made a big steak with pasta.

'Sierra, dinner time!' - Sierra's mother called out.

'What? Dinner already? I didn't even digest. Well, I guess it isn't some sort of gross salad.' - Sierra thought to herself. She went to the table and sat down.

'Here, bon appetite!' - said Sierra's mother.

'Gosh, don't you think that is too much for me?'

'Nah, it's fine.'

'Ok then.' - said Sierra.

'Damn, she acts all strange. I should check her browser history, maybe she read something on the internet?'

*a few minutes later*

'Oh, I am full. Thanks mom.'

'Na zdarovje!'

'What language is that?'

'It's Russian.'

'Why would you learn Russian?'

'Who knows. They already concurred the whole of europe, maybe it is a perfect time to learn russian.'

'Well, you got a point.' - said Sierra and went upstairs. She took her mother's tablet on her way.