Chapter 1

Engineer Po immediately shot himself in the head. He looked around and saw his sister hugging him next door.

Why am I worried? The legs of the ingerumbir stretched their legs. They felt stronger than usual, which may mean that he slept in a strange position last night. Then Ginger Poe turned to his brother. He put his foot on it and started shaking it.

"Get up, Dopo!" The Ginger smiled. He soon saw Dopav's eyes open.

"Can the cat sleep here?" "You are not the only ones here," he whispered.

Snowy feet. Ginger Po turned to him. Blizzardpaw slept early yesterday, but managed to get tired the most. И

Letta of Gleta.

"Why do you always complain?", Squeezed Dope.

"Why do they have to speak loudly?" Blizzardow shouted again. Doepaw looks offended, but removes it.

Gingerpaw and Doepaw are all new because they have been apprentices like sisters for a long time. The whole thing is pretty good, and Blizzardpaw needs to be here to destroy it. Engineer Poe shook Doi Poe's shoulders with the trunk.

"Let's go," whispered Ginger Poe. Dopau nodded and slowly rose from the moss nest. Gingerpau creates a Doepaw clock before it leaves. He immediately felt the warmth of the sunlight on his skin, The New Leaf was just past, so was the summer on the Green Leaf. Ingerumer Po stretched out and tried to release him. Dope stood by the engineerpau and watched.

"Hey, Engineer Poe" Another inner voice surprised Engineer Poe. The alternative Copperspot is a joke.

"I will not threaten you, but do you think you can reach the limits?" He asked. Ginger Po nodded.

"Okay, the rest of the surveillance is there," he pointed to the tree trunk in the forest.

"Can I come?" Dope asked. Copperspot saw Doepaw.

"Actually, Dope, I think your Wolftale light bulb wants to see you," Copperspott said. Doepaw restricts the direction in which the mentor is viewed. After that, Copperspot saw Gingerpau. "Safe fishing," he entered and rowed elsewhere. Engineer Poe ran to where he said clock after smiling at him

Will become. He saw that his mentor Sandy Musk was there too, and was not surprised to think about it. After all, he is his mentor.

"Hi, gingerbread, I'm glad you made it," Sandimask said softly. Ginger looked at him and smiled.

"We're just waiting for two cats," said Osing. Ginger could guess that he was in charge of the patrol. He turned to his mentor and saw that he was talking to Hanidu. Hanidhu and Sister Lilliput have recently become heroes. They also proved to be worthy of their hero's name. But especially Honeydue is still adapting.

"Sorry, we're late," Guzetalone said. Next to him, he saw his trainer Logap. They must run like wild dogs! The lizard sighed.

"This is good, try to spend more time next time," Osing said. Guccetalon trembled. After Ossting turned, Gusetalon looked at Logolp. They both started laughing like kittens. Gingerbread never realized how well Logap got along with his mentor, and they became good friends. Gingerpav views his mentor only as a teacher, not as a companion, but as a cat that can help him understand the basics of a fighter.

Osing flapped his tail furiously as a sign that they were about to leave. Gingerbread and the entire patrol move forward. Logpaw walks with Goosetalon. Gingerbread thought they would never stop talking, most of which were related to the gingerbread for no apparent reason. Often these things don't bother him. This clearly hit the Axis nerve.