Chapter 2

Poolpaw covered his ear, trying to hide the criticism on his head. Willupav's mischievous voice was heard, proud that everyone loved him because he was Budjerstar's son. He heard Heilpau grumble and whisper to him that he was wrong. Poolpaw might think Budgerstar was yelling at his mother and giving her "useless bans." Bulbao opened his ear. All he did was ignore everything. He left the office and saw Mother Sweet Wing sitting at the back of the soldier's room. He walked over to his mother and shook her head. My mother smiled softly.

"It's hard to live in Boglan these days ..." murmured Bulbao. My mother looked at him.

"I know, honey," Salving muttered softly. Places looked away. Place the tail on the back of the pond.

Sweetwing muttered, "You better go, Bulbao." Although Pulbao is not a cat nurse, he is happy to help Hoctalon and Bolderpau with the till. Two cats, some of which are better for him. The pool is located on the property.

"Good morning," Bulbo shouted with a hurtful smile. Boulderbau looked at the pool.

"Hello pool! Mind ... Hoktalon is gone now. He had to go to a meeting just for cats or whatever. ... - Boulderbau was excited and then started whispering.? The local hurts a little bit in my stomach," but I refuse to treat him. He said it was nothing. "" Although not really, "said Bulbao, Bulbao wondered why his mother had just lay down, because the pain in his stomach made him lose motivation for something.

"Of course I can help," Bulbo shouted. Boulderbau nodded to the swamp. Dirt flows through your feet, you pay close attention to the water. I found a lot by the river. As he walked, he wandered on the wet ground. He took some water and hid it in his jaw. There is more space. As he continued, he saw more by the river.

"I saw a lot of groups there. Great!" Boulderbau roared. Balbo smiled, his mouth full of watermelon. He went back to the office and dropped the watermelon into the empty space. Boulderbau also helped Treasury. "I'm happy with Green‌leaf. Now there are ingredients everywhere, so many victims, what more can you ask?" Poolpa agreed. All her worries were allayed as she continued to help out at Boulderpoy Pharmacy. Prevention for some cats .But Badgerstar policy representation, leadership, about the need for civic health, everyone should be a tomato. He thinks the cat is weak and makes no sense. Poolpa thought, so he didn't know it was like a way out.

"Are you okay?" Bump nodded loudly. He went to the pool and looked at her. He couldn't even pull back a smile. Boulderao looked at Paspa.

- I will bring. Candy. You can do whatever you want. He leaves the nest and goes to the Sweet Wing when Poolpa visits him. Pulpa left the hospital and saw his coach talking to Jaggedkla.

"How special you are, listen to the conversation," the stranger said below.

"Especially you, tell me what I can do and what I can't do," Poolpa recalled. The female cat smiled.

"I'll be the next leader, remember." I can start studying now, "replied the black cat fearlessly. Villopav Badgerstar's daughter, after his death, promised that he would be a special leader, to treat them well, any other cat for good treatment." I'm accustomed you to my role, "he said. Willowpov sighed coldly.

- You can't do this! Willow clicked from a distance: "You do not respect your fianc." The new pool is working and will be working again soon. Poolpa can't be bothered from a distance. After a long walk, Poolpa was forced to stop. He almost fell into the first lake. It was his end when Poolpa bowed in front of Willopa. "But suddenly he gets a strong kick, which makes him fall. Her skin is wet to cover her skin, there is nothing she can do .It's not good for shallow pools, so it's easy to reach .He looked at the agar, he laughed terribly.