#2 intrO;

The cold wind hit their rosy cheeks. It was snowing and the two boys had just gotten to a clothing store.

"Sungho, let's get in before we freeze to death, hm?"

The other boy led the way. The automatic doors welcomed them to the dark store. The two took anything they could find. The zombies wouldn't get them. The area was fenced off by the two boys themselves, they wouldn't be able to enter.

"Jisung, does this padded jacket suit me?" Sungho asked.

The said boy laughed at the supposed padded jacket. Sungho was currently wearing a bright pink blanket with cute designs on it.

"I haven't laughed like that in a while..."

Jisung's smile faded as time passed by. The two boys were collecting everything they would need to take back to their storage, as they like to call it. Of course they took things in small amounts, there was only the two of them that they needed to care for. Plus, they were smart enough to know that they shouldn't waste all the supplies at once.

Jisung and Sungho made their way out of the store, using the shopping carts to help bring whatever they stole, back to their new home.

Jisung looked around. He was still amazed that they were able to claim this large piece of land to themselves. Although, it did mean they'd have to spend more time making sure their walls were still in good shape, the two boys would still be happy to live in a grand area without zombies.

Unfortunately, the thought about their wall brought back unpleasant memories. Jisung frowned, but continued on as if he never thought about it. The rest of the day was spent with organizing their bunker that was being used as a storage. They also cleaned up their newly renovated house that had been left behind by the people who lived there.

Once the clock strikes ten, the boys fell asleep in the same bed, cuddling with each other to keep warm.