♡ ︎conjugal visit ♡︎

(dreamnotfound)

     sam fell asleep while checking the security cameras, which dream noticed when he saw that the green light was going on for 2 hours. coincidentally, george and him were planning to meet up that same day, george was already headed there and saw that sam was asleep. not wanting to make his boyfriend wait (impatient bitch i know.) george took the keys on the desk and strutted towards dream's cell avoiding the traps swiftly. (yes strutted.) as soon as george got bridged over the sizzling lava he hugged dream making him fall to the floor.

"missed me that much huh, cutie?" dream teased with a smirk,
"ugh, shut up. you've been gone for 2 weeks and i can't bare to see the left side of my bed empty." the brunette snapped

dream chuckled and admired the boy before him, he was beautiful. the brunette had the smoothest, milky pale skin, and not to mention his natural curves that made his thighs slightly ooze out out of the wool stockings he was wearing. clay loved it all, his baby blue graphic tee to his pleated black skirt that complimented his curves then the demonias.

"no glasses today, huh?" dream asked
"you're gonna get cum on them anyway.." george whispered,
"what was that?"
"nothing."

dream cupped his boyfriends chin and slightly squeezing to assert his dominance.

"i said, what was that." saying it so abruptly making the shorter slightly flinch.
"y-you're gonna get cum on them anyway!"

the taller smirked and pulled the other into a passionate kiss, purposely making his knee grind against george's crotch. the other gasped causing his mouth to open enough for the blonde to stick his tongue in, hungry for his lover's sweet taste.

george moaned through the kiss making clay's pants tighten. the boner was getting increasingly painful so dream started to move down his neck and leave love bites that would make george unable to turn on his face cam for a week. the older bit his lip excited for what was to come, dream eventually found his "sweet spot" and abused that spot causing the other to moan.

"nmgghh~ dream please.. i don't wanna cum like this.."
"so desperate, are you slut? don't worry it'll be quick."

clay took off george's shirt and began to lick one of his pink buds, squeezing the other with his left hand. the brunette winced at the sudden movement and his bulge got larger by the second. the taller then began to go down to the bottom's v-line looking up to him for consent and got a nod in return. like a starving wolf he ripped off the others skirt only revealing a laced black thong that barely covered the twink's shaft. dream licked his lips like he was in front of a four course meal. (technically yeah he was.) he put the thong aside and began pumping the beautiful boy that stood before him.

the blonde's view was amazing, stood above him was george's ethereal face. his eyes were rolled back, his lips were parted where his tongue lolled out with a bit of spit on the side of his mouth, slightly covered with the boy's cock in front. dream smiled,

"you look just like the slut i said you were."

"n-ngh~ dream please i'm about to cu-"

the taller stopped causing the shorter to whine.

"i haven't got my pleasure in you, brat." dream smirked

george frowned, clay knew he had a degrading kink and was taking advantage of it heavily. dream noticed the handcuffs at the corner of his eye and george shared his glance, he knew what was to come and before he could say anything about it dream easily grabbed him and tossed him onto the bed. (tall tingz ig I dunno i'm 5'4.)

"hands behind your head, georgie."

george wasn't about to go against the taller's orders too, he got cuffed to the uncomfortable metal bed frame and got his legs spread out. the blonde took off the other boy's thong and saw that he was motioning to take off his stockings too.

"stockings stay on george, you know that." dream chuckled

dream then scooted closer so that both of the mens' cock were touching and grabbed them both with one hand, but didn't move. george whined and began thrusting his hips toward to create some friction.

"beg for it you whore, use your words. you were so chatty before, what happened?" dream teased

"please clay, make me your little cockslut and fuck me until I can't walk for a week. please leave residue of you in me after this, I beg of you!" george pleaded

"i have you stretch you first you desperate little whore~."

"i already did that before I got here please i want all of you in me!"

dream didn't try to argue. he spat on his hand and began lightly getting off to the sight of george being cuffed, naked. all that was left on the older was his stockings and a spiked choker. the younger began to line up his tip with the boy's pink hole that was aching to be fucked, without warning he thrusted into george making him scream.

"agh, you're still so fucking tight~.."

the twink was in pure esctasy at this point. the blonde was mainly focused on the visible glistening precum that was leaking out of george's tip rapidly. then a bulge appeared on george's stomach.

"man, did i really go that deep in you?" dream chuckled
"a-aghhh~~ you're so big and long.."

the man became flustered at the compliment, he shrugged it off and began paying attention to to the britain's neglected dick. he was pumping it at a inhumane speed matching the pattern with his thrusts.

"aghhh~!! nmmmgh~! d-dream i'm really close, p-please~."
"i know baby i am too just bare with me."

     dream then bucked his hips forward and hit georges prostate stimulating the bundle of nerves in him. george did a scream-like moan and was soon cumming all over the prison mattress and causing stains that would be hard to wash out. clay wasn't done though, his thrusts got sloppier since he was getting close to orgasm and soon released his seed all in georges ass causing the brunette to mess himself for the 2nd time.

     all that could be heard throughout the prison walls were hot panting and the sizzling lava that popped and crackled throughout their sex too. george's ass was wrecked, it was leaking out dream's cum and the blonde decided to use his member as the brunettes butt-plug, keeping all of his semen in, soon taking it out.

"i won't be able to walk for a week because of you.." george said, voice shaky
"that was definitely worth it though, i'm never going 2 weeks without boning you ever again."