locker room

(fluff chapter coming soon)
(sorry it's been a month, just haven't been motivated and in-person school is an ass. :*)
[karlnapity]
top: quackity
top: sapnap
bottom: obviously karl 😕 (p.s first plot porn so yur)

(TW: homophobia, degradation, dacryphilla, choking, hickeys, spitting, emetophobia, size difference, and kinda hate sex??)

heights:
sapnap: 6'4
quackity: 6'4
karl: 5'2
     (3rd Person POV) Karl was fiddling with his pen when suddenly the bell rang, (this is highschool au) the students rushed through the hallways creating impossible traffic but the light brunette managed to get his way through. He reluctantly went to gym not wanting to see the people that loathe him. 'God please let Alex and Nick be absent, please, please, plea—'

"Hey bitch boy," Nick said as he towered over the shorter

"Go away, Nick.." Karl whimpered as he made a feeble attempt at a shove, Alex cupped Karl's chin asserting his dominance.

"We're gonna fucking beat your ass in basketball, fuckin' twink." The jet black haired boy growled

"Enough boys, get on the court we're picking teams." The coach interrupted abruptly

     Karl sighed in relief and soon teams were chosen, Alex and Nick were being unusually grabby with the smaller, slightly touching his ass when they crossed, pinching his thigh, and even caressing his inner legs once. But Karl couldn't say he didn't like it.. He was getting pent up and annoyed that he was being turned on and teased by his childhood bullies, everyone went to the locker room to shower and change clothes. Just as he was about to leave Nick pulled him back by his collar.

"Where do you think you're going, faggot?" Nick grimaced

"I-" Karl felt the corner of his eyes well up with tears,

"Yesterday you we're so chatty, what happened?" Alex teased, god he always knew to hit where it hurt.

     His boner was getting larger by the second and he was wearing grey sweatpants too, it didn't do a very good job of covering. Karl felt himself flush with embarrassment and started to sob quietly, hiding his face with his sweater paws.

"Pftt— are you crying? What a sissy~.." Nick taunted

"He's gotten a boner too! What a fuckin' slut!" Alex laughed

"Awww~ little baby~ want me to satisfy your needs?" Nick asked

Karl nodded, ashamed.

"Gotta get off both of us first, whore." Alex said, spitting in Karl's mouth.

     Karl swallowed and both the men pulled out their shafts, the shortest gasped a little; they were huge, he then hesitantly began to pump both and began rubbing his thighs together trying to medicate his half-hard.

"Mmh- I didn't know you were such a whore, you're even tryna get yourself off.." Alex groaned

"Keep going, slut, you might even get a reward in return.." Nick reminded

Karl sped up and kitten licked both the boys, he smiled when he saw that two of the men that were once dominating him rolling back their eyes in ecstasy. The smile was quickly faded into a startled look when both Alex and Nick grabbed his hair and warm sticky goo exploded all over his hair and face.

"What a cumslut! Taking out both cocks at once!" Alex said as both the boys shared a chuckle.

"Mmm, well as promised your tight little ass is gonna get a 2 for 1 deal." Nick said with a shit eating grin

"B-but.. I'm too small- that won't fit!" Karl whimpered unsure of the size difference

"Oh, it'll fit, we'll make it fit." Alex said in a low tone causing shivers down Karl's spine.

     Next thing he knew, both his legs were adjacent to both of the boys sides with his arms tied up with his own sweats.

"Even wearing stockings under your pants, such a faggot for us." The dark brunette mumbled

     Both the men towering over him began to passionately kiss him biting his lower lip every once and again, Alex pulled away from the kiss and began sucking and marking Karl's collarbone making him moan into the kiss. Nick took the opportunity to stick his tongue in, exploring the boys mouth intending to taste his sweet flavor.

"God Karl, you're so vocal.. need something to be put in your mouth to keep your cute little lips shut?" Alex asked

"No- mGPH-!"

     Karl's sentence was interrupted with Nick shoving 3 fingers into his mouth. He then began to relax a little when suddenly he felt a cool breeze on his groin, Alex had taken off his boxers leaving his boner exposed. Nick and Alex had began to align their members in Karl's  pink hole, and without warning they pushed into it.

     Even though Nicks fingers were in Karl's throat, his moans were definitely audible. Breathy moans and hunched groans filled the room as two cocks were pounding into the small boy ruthlessly, he felt so full. Nick curled his fingers causing Karl to gag, tears were threatening to spill as he felt Alex's free-hand squeezing the sides of his throat not choking him, just restricting blood circulation. Karl felt light headed as bile started to rise in his throat.

"Swallow baby, don't wanna make that ruin the mood." Nick grunted

     Karl obligated and in that moment he came, the tears ran down his cheeks going to his throat. Cum started dripping down his stomach as he felt waves of pure ecstasy go through his body, the men did not stop though, effects of over simulation surged through him.

"A-ah- mmm~.. so— hah- s-sensitive!" Karl whined, his words breaking struggling to form a proper sentence as he was basically sobbing from the pleasure as two dicks stimulated his prostate.

     The boys continued pounding into him, the sounds of flesh colliding was resting over the hurdle of moans in the locker room. Karl came again, whimpering and crying as the pain started to settle in. His eyes were rolled back as his tongue lolled out of his mouth, saliva dripping on his chest. Suddenly he felt two hands on his crotch pumping at an inhumane speed and the boys' paces began to become sloppier as they were close to orgasm.

    Pants of "fucking fag" filled the room and his tip began to leak pre-cum, both the boys buried themselves in Karl and hit his prostate directly. Karl screamed as white fluid bursted in his asshole and cum spurted out of his now red tip. Alex and Nick pulled out and semen was leaking out of his abused hole.

"Ahhh~~.. feel so full.." Karl mumbled as his legs were shaking to recover from the high.

Alex and Nick kissed his forehead.

"You were so good for us baby.."  Alex praised as he caressed Karl's cheek resulting in a tired smile.

"Such an obedient boy for us." Nick followed

Alex, Nick, and Karl went to Alex's dorm to clean up, let's just say it was a very long shower for Karl. ;))