Chapt 13

Ban and King took the unconscious Ruby and the now alive and worried Elain back to the boar hat. When they reach their Meliodas smacked the two boys to a pulp while putting Ruby to bed everyone was surprised of Elain's arrival but after some explains on how she's alive they all bonded.

Time skip since im running out ideas

Ruby finally woke up while wondering what day it is as she made her way downstairs sleepily she finally got down very quietly without anyone noticing she sat on the bar stool while laying her head down waiting for Ban to finish cooking and a drink for meliodas after a full 5 minutes Ruby started to get impatient "Baaaaaaaaaan hurry up im *yawn* hungry" Ruby whined Ban and Meliodas quickly turned around and saw a sleep deprived looking messy bed hair Ruby staring back at them with her head resting on her arm "what?" ruby asked the shocked two as people started coming downstairs. Meliodas hit Ruby's head "owwwww" she whined while holding the spot he hit "I told you not to use your comamdent" he scolded as the sins and Estarossa and Zeldris sat and watched "who said I used it? You don't have proof!" Ruby defended making Meliodas annoyed and confused and the rest laugh "Ban and King is a witness not only that Ruby theirs Elaine that's alive right now" "how do you know their making it up huh maybe they wanted me scolded and for Elaine magic but not my magic duh" Ruby said in a 'duh' tone Meliodas sacked Ruby again while she hissed "no using your commandment you know the price" Meliodas lectured "but I'm stronger now besides I can help you with your curse" "no ruby your not going to break my curse" Ruby crossed her arms "but its not like dad is gonna give you the throne now" everyone got confused by Ruby's statement.

"What do you mean Rube?" Zeldris asked Ruby visibly tensed "well after a goddesses gave me their powers I might of rebelled against dad witch turned into a fight between us" Ruby shrinked back while Ruby's brothers stood shocked "What did you do Ruby?! Whats your punishment?" Meliodas asked Ruby looked everywhere but the group of people (and pig) "nothing....I might or might not have killed dad making the demon realm leaderless" they all stood their shocked at the now shrinking back Ruby.

After a few minutes of still staying shocked Ruby secretly broke Meliodas and Elizabeth's curse and quickly left saying she was hired before passing out for a week.

Elizabeth runs through the door and stands their with teary eyes Merlin stands their looking at Elizabeth "what's wrong Elizabeth?" Elizabeth says nothing except hugs meliodas saying she rembers and that the curse is broken making Meliodas and the two other brothers eyes widen and yell out Ruby's name while Elizabeth took time to realize what happening she finally understands and they all run up to see a passed out dark circles and a pale looking Ruby on the bed. After ruby wakes up she gets scolded again by all the brothers but also thanked by Ban, Elaine, Meliodas, And Elizabeth.

OK well I'm done with this book I don't know what else to write but leave a comment if you want a sequel and if you do please tell me what you want to read it about since I don't have more ideas anymore.