iii.

chapter iii .
the big ( almost ) fight

          malachi opened the door to hollywood arts high school, walking towards his locker which was right on top of beck's.

so far days haven't been eventful for him—aside from the new girl coming in, that is.
cat and andre walked up behind kai, the small girl quickly wrapping her arms around the taller mans waist, the said male smiled already knowing it was cat. he turned around after closing his locker and wrapped her in a hug, lifting her off the ground quickly making cat wrap her legs around his waist in a squeal. "how's my little girl doing?" kai gushed making cat giggle,

one thing kai was sure of was that cat was a little. he felt it in his bones, the way she acted when kai uses a small pet name; getting flustered and suddenly becoming more innocent then the oblivious cat was. he knew it most definitely, but he preferred to keep it to himself rather then having cat close up again. "i'm okay." she giggled, kai smiled before putting cat down, taking hold of her hand before she wandered off into the scary high school.

"hey, what's up man." andre smiled, giving kai a quick bro hug, kai smiled giving him a nod "'m good. have you seen beck and jade? we didn't have a sleep over last night, some things came up." andre looked around before shaking his head, kai sighed, worried for his lovers. "look theres tori.. with a french horn?" andre mumbled, his tone becoming confused as he registered what the brown haired girl was trying to put in her locker.

the three teens walked over to tori as she finally gave up with her locker. "tori!" andre smiled, "what's up" kai questioned, leaning his shoulder against the locker beside hers

"i'm having a horn problem." tori whined, "been there." malachi raised the hand that was linked with cats, creating an 'hasta la vista' motion with his fingers. tori winced with a shake of her head knowing nothing that came out of his mouth was pg "why do i even have to play an instrument?"

"it's hollywood arts policy. everyone has to play an instrument." kai added,
"okay, well i sing. my throat is my instrument. i'm a throat player." she said proudly, kai laughed loudly while cat furrowed her eyebrows "that's interesting, still doesn't count." andre said, "and sounds kinda gross." cat mumbled, wrapping her arm completely around kai's. everyone glanced at her for a moment before resuming their conversation.

"why'd you pick the french horn anyways?" andre asked tori, "i don't know," she sighed, looking at her instrument with disgust "i like french fries, french toast .." cat cut off her friend quickly "one time i was eating french toast and i started laughing, then i started choking. so kai had to stick his fingers down my throat and the lady who ran the restaurant made us leave.." she began quit excited, her voice getting quieter and quieter towards the end as she finished her story. andre and tori gave cat and kai a look as the said man snickered in his place. "it was a traumatizing experience for cat. no foreplay was used beforehand." he accidentally slipped with a dirty joke, his mouth shutting tightly as he realized, "what's foreplay?" cat asked, kai immediately standing from the locker to look at her "don't ask your parents." he said, cat nodded already planning on asking beck and jade when she saw them.

"so let's hear your horn!" cat mumbled in excitement. "yeah, play that funky music, white girl." andre laughed, "you know, i'm half latina." tori intervened, "then hit it muchacha." kai playfully rolled his eyes at andre

tori sighed but took hold of the horn and blowed, making a weird sound that almost felt like death. everyone winced at her. "i think it's broken." she mumbled, "here let me fix it." andre smiled, taking the horn and walking over to the middle of the hallway,